9-Defense Against the Boggart

If you skipped the Thalico, basically Hades, Zeus, and Artemis freaked and visited Thalia at Hogwarts. Very unrealistic, I know, but I thought Zeus and Hades' argument was funny.

I've added more Slytherin bully OCs, since Malfoy is good and isn't going to order Crabbe and Goyle around anymore.

Leo's POV

"Don't worry," Piper told everyone. Her voice was soothing, "it was just your imagination! It's totally impossible that something like that would happen. You would be crazy to think that actually happened."

Everyone except the demigods nodded and said, "Yeah...yeah you're right."

Harry looked less swayed, "What was that?!"

"What was what?" Piper asked him, looking blank. "Nothing happened, why are you confused?"

"Oh...right, yes you're right." He walked away.

***The Next Day, going to DADA***

Drew and I were walking to DADA, Percy and Annabeth in front of us. I had no idea where Thalia and Nico were. "What does that say?" Drew suddenly pointed at the ceiling. 

I glanced up and saw a few letters carved into the wood. I managed to decipher them. In a heart were the initials XC + QS. "Initials," I replied.

She stared at me.

"You know...like LV + C?"

She made a look of confusion, "Who writes that on ceilings? One of the professors is going to take it down soon. Who's C?"

"What?"

"You said LV — your initials — so who's C?"

"Calypso, my awesome girlfriend."

Drew snorted, probably thinking I was going to name someone more impressive. She also seemed a bit gratified, like she might've even been proud that I'd found someone.

I stared at the words again. "It was written pretty clearly, how come you couldn't read it?"

She rolled her eyes at me, "I play video games all the time back at home. You really expected my eyesight to be perfect?"

"You should get glasses."

Drew didn't like the idea. "My eyes aren't that bad. Plus, I'd look like my sister."

"You have a sister?"

For some reason, that idea terrified me. I knew that she had two older brothers, but I had absolutely no idea she had a sister as well.

She looked like she instantly regrette mentioning her, "Yes."

I upped my pace since she'd begun fast-walking to avoid me, but fortunately it was something I was quite used to. "What year is she in?"

"Ravenclaw."

"I asked what year."

"Seventh."

I coughed really hard. "Wait, you're twins?"

"Ahuh," she didn't seem particularly interested in the conversation.

"What's she like? It's cool how twins end up in different houses."

"She's smart. Spends all her time locked up in her room studying or reading or learning boring stuff."

I sensed that she didn't really like her twin.