CHAPTER 8

Please point out errors

  Barely fives steps exiting the bathroom and S's head began to spin. His temples ached lightly as the claimed his once steady feet. The entire room seemed to be whirling wildly through his eyes. He staggered and stumbled from side to side, fixing his limb body to the walls and trying to support his weight. He tried his best not to fall, reeling onwards for his bed but alas, his hand lost it's placing on the wall and he quickly crashed down to the ground.

  Sprawled subconsciously on the floor, his eyes fluttered lightly, his vision got blurrier, blindspots forming irregularly. His eyes began to droop as his lids started to feel heavy. His lips moved slightly apart but no words escaped.

Slowly, the darkeness began to get the better of him. Over taking his vision until finally, he was out like a light.

......

  Meanwhile, in the older man's room, Colton was seated on his bed, his back against the headboard as he typed away, looking to finish up some last minute work. As he worked, an email suddenly popped up on his screen.

  His eyes narrowly but softly glared down at the familiar address. Why would that Brit send him a message this late, it was almost 2:00am. He groaned exhaustedly regardless, opening the message.

  He sighed heavily with a throaty groan as he read through. Another attempt to get him back in the 'game' as he'd called it earlier that day. He shrugged, closing the message and resuming his work.

.....

  It was around a few minutes to five in the morning when Colton lunged out of bed at the sound of a distressed scream. He had landed on the floor on his rear with a throaty groan of pain slipping from his chapped lips.

  He sat, mind swarming with possible scenarios. what could have triggered such a piercing screech ?  Lazily, he rose up onto his feet, quickly rushing out of his room and towards the boy's.

  Surprisingly for Colton, as he got to stand before the  bedroom door , he realized that it was unlocked. A single brow jolted.

  He quickly swung it open, gently pacing in and allowing his eyes to scan the situation.

  His wandering eyes immediately settled upon whimpering and wheezing mess rocking back and forth with his knees hugged dearly to his chest. He was seated against his headboard with the rest of the bed a total chaotic mess.

  He was stark naked as well but the man deemed the matter currently disturbing the younger as more pressing. He rushed towards the boy, his mind clouding with worry.

  Immediately Colton was close enough, he wrapped S up with a blanket. Regardless, the boy was still shivering and muttering words incoherent.

"Kid what's wrong?" Colton repeatedly asked but the only replies he got were wheezes, mutters and whimpers.

"Kid" he called, more stern this time and the younger immediately froze in place, his lips stilling almost instantly.

  His eyes turned stark, his shaking faded and his lips kept stiffened, an end to the heedless muttering. The grave look in his eyes only made Colton's brows furrow in deeper confusion.

"Kid what's wrong?" The younger boy's gaze shifted to the man again and Colton noticed the welling up tears in his eyes but before he could utter a words of it, the boy blinked them away.

"Just a bad dream" his tone was stiff.

"You fucking screamed" an incredulous frown etched Colton's face as a small and anxious smile now appeared on the boy's.