CHAPTER 30

"W.. what do you mean sir?" Colton huffed. He felt drained, lost and without even an atom of strength.

  His stinging eyes stared droopily down at the boy. S kept strictly in place, feeling fearful and uneasy at the void pair of grey fixated on him, watching and taking keen notice of every little whim or motion.

"Sir please stop staring at me" Instinctively, a tomato red tinge spread faster than bushfires across his face, not even missing the shells of his tiny ears. It was a humoring look but Colton felt too destroyed within himself to pick on jokes.

"You" he managed to shove a heedless whisper up his raspy throat and out his dry lips but all he received from the boy was a confused little what? It had wreaked a surge of rage sending every vein in his head popping and vibrating as boiling red rushed through them.

"This. You. Every single part of you-" he spoke harshly through gritted but in a trying calm manner, taking tender but vicious pauses before abruptly cutting short his final statement with a crazed cackle. He didn't need to turn this into some mushy confession. He had nothing to say to him, no secret he needed to know.

"Please I'm sorry if I've done anything sir, I'm really sorry" cautiously, the boy's hands slipped off the man's lap, eliciting sparks of heat with every spot they trailed off of. Colton's eyes shut at the feel of the moment as he forced down a groan.

  Afterwards, silence reigned. The air was tense and it seemed the world appeared to be spinning before Colton's very eyes. He was struggling to keep a calm composure but he felt too vulnerable, powerless and slightly nauseous. The boy's apology hadn't simmered down the situation one bit. However, it had seemed to strike the wrong nerve; hard.

How dare he apologize after dragging me down this deep!

  He felt suffocated, tired and numb. He'd been pulled into the depths by the throat, struggling for air and with no other choice but to subdue under the penetrating forces, but he wasn't giving up that easy.

  S remained unmoving, still kneeling but cowering like a cold puppy at Colton's obviously growing tension. By now, thick lumps of nervousness had gathered in his gut, creating great anxiety and discomfort.

"Go eat dinner without me" Colton rasped, attempting to scoot further into the bed and self consciously pushing away S. He'd landed softly on his rear but the pathetic pout on his face didn't phase Colton one bit.

  He'd had a lot to think about all through the evening and even more haunting images awaited the darkest portion of the night. He was sure he'd just stare up at his ceiling or better yet, let the smiling picture of Mason taunt and reprimand him all night. Either way, he'd try to drown his sorrows one way or the other.

"But sir you didn't get lunch because of my failed appointment" arguing was not what Colton needed, at least not in his current state of mind. He hugged his pillow in response, weakly pulling up the sheets and shielding his face.

"I.. I'll just clean up the glass and go..um sorry" he whispered softly, retreating to his feet before approaching the pieces of sharp shards scattered on the floor just on the other side of the room.

  Colton had initially paid no mind but instantly grew terrifyingly defensive the moment his sentence registered in his exhausted brain.

"Fucking leave the damn picture and get out!" Colton hurled at the boy causing a frightful jerk.

  Next, the air stiffened. The tension was as thick as a brick as Colton glared daggers at the boy through a peep of the linen. S had remained motionless for a while, quickly reverting his glossy eyes to the floor.

  He had eventually managed to gather himself in due time. He cleared his throat quietly and let his wobbly feet now move. He struggled with his quaky footing, trying his hardest not to give out and somehow anger Colton further.

"Y..yes sir" there was an audible outcry of a mix between a whimper and a moan before the bedroom door was thrown shut.

  A wave of guilt rushed throughout Colton's entire form as he laid numb on the bed, fighting tears and laying snuggly between the sheets stained with cum from hours earlier.

Stupid kid

......

  Four hours slithered by, filled with silence, tension and bottled up emotions. Colton sat bloodshot eyed by the edge of his bed. He felt a sense of pain, not just mental. His body ached badly and although he doubted he could make it to work at daybreak, he wasn't spending the day trapped in his home with the one boy fueling his mind racking  frustrations and problems.

  In his cold and clammy fingers, a picture was pinched in a strong hold. At the back of the picture was a poorly scribbled date. It was quite an old photo. The old looking paper had light marks of cigarette burns on it but the centre of the beauty of the photo was the smiling boy in it. 

  His porcelain skin was as pure as buttermilk on a hot summer morning. Colton's lips twitched into a lazy smile as his fingertips brushed gently over the photo.

  He could still recall the soothing feel of his fingers traveling through the short curls that crowned the boy's pretty little head. It was like scheming through a luscious field of curly heaven. Colton smiles wider.

  His overall frame was beyond precious; cute. He was always such a smallish young man, no one would've even suspected the kind of shit innocent looking Mason Tiller was into.

He always used to tease him and his chubby cheeks. He'd pinch his baby fat like a fond mother, admiring the adorable fruits of her labour. He was beautiful.

His smile was simply perfect but his eyes were the centre of Colton's fascination. A deep Jade shade of green that held a color like that of a succulent rainforest, bearing life, mysteries and burning hot passion. Colton could feel his eyes well up and sting.

  Images of the old times flashed before his mind's eye. They were madly in love with one another, some would even say they were forever soulmates; despite they were polar opposites.

  They were each other's firsts. Colton's tear strayed down his face. He remembered that cold and blissful night. It had been raining cats and dogs that day and both men were couped up in Mason's smallish apartment, the space wasn't very convenient but who could say their first time was perfect.

  The air was thick with lustful love, skin touched skin and teeth sunk into flesh. Sweet love was shared on his creaky old bed. He sighed harshly, staring down at his limp tarse. He'd always get hard at the memory.

I guess now was an exception

Two updates in a day.....yes I know...you guys deserve it.... I've been quite a dick with the slow updates lately lol...enjoy your day/night....love you guys!!