CHAPTER 38

He sighed weakly to himself, reaching up to his eyes and wiping his palm over them. Exhausted, he shut his eyes, opening them once more with a puff of air leaking from his nostrils.

After what happened back at the Cafe, he could only hope that Colton had finally come to his senses.

  He plunged his hand into his pocket, fishing for his house keys. His lips pressed together as he further inserted the key but strangely, the door creaked open and without the usual click of it unlocking first.

An intruder?

   Confused, yet alert, he pushed into his home. The lights were set dim. Slowly, he made his way further inside, tip toeing round a corner and emerging slowly into the living room.

  On the couch sat a familiar looking silhouette, Acker observed cautiously. His eyes sunk into his skull once he realized who it was. Sitting on his couch and with his face tucked in his hands, the Blondie was totally unaware of his presence. Acker cleared his throat.

  The younger man instantly cocked his eyes towards Acker. Tension immediately pierced through the humid smelling air as their eyes stayed glued on each other. It was the stench of betrayal. It smelled of musk and cologne. It was unusual but the man's concern laid only in the boy's presence rather than why he seemed to reek of several sweaty bodies doused in body spray.

"Allen"

......

  The Acre penthouse stunk of crude lust as both men revelled in each other. The smaller boy had laid flat upon the couch, his back pressed to the cushions while the larger figure hovered above, straddling him.

  Colton had a firm fist pinning the boy's wrist into the furniture, high above his head.

  His erection was prominent and rubbed against the boy's protusion just as his tongue explored the wonders of the dark haired boy's mouth, licking every inch and savoring the addictive taste, craving for more.

"Sir" the boy moaned breathlessly against the man's endearing lips, high on blissful ecstasy.

  The craving for more fueled him but he knew better than to move. He was letting the man take control, giving him a taste of what he was offering. Letting him experience for himself the sensual joys he was willing to bring to the table.

  Just then, high in the clouds, the man thrusted sharply downwards and instinctively, the boy returned the favor. Gyrating his hips in return, Colton momentarily pulled away.

"Keep still" he growled and the boy retorted with a whimper.

Both lost in each other, not realizing that they weren't even home alone.

"Sir, dinner will be-" a voice familiar to Colton immediately crackled across the atmosphere, ripping both men away from their passionate exchange.

Colton was rather slow to unstraddle him, taking his time to take a seat beside him.

"M..m..my apologies sir" S stayed in place, drenched in mortification but his body seemed to dishonor the humiliation because his hard on twitched in excitement at the mere idea of getting caught in such a position.

"Lisa, set the table for two tonight" his tone lacked even an atom of embarrassment but his eyes beamed with a soft endearment directed at the seemingly quaking boy.

  The petite ginger scrambled into the kitchen, her cheeks still red as ever. Colton gave the kitchen door a quick glance, confirming that she was completely out of sight now.

  Colton's eyes found the boy's once more and a shy smile broke out upon his lips, his cheeks still a harsh shade of pink. Colton stared into those depthless eyes, feeling himself get captivated and for the time being, he was falling.

Dropping

  The silence in their exchanging eye contact nicked at the boy slightly. He wanted to break free although he was somewhat afraid to speak. Afraid to break what ever the older man was feeling, it was evident in the softened gleam that pooled in his eyes.

He looked lost

  Lost in his eyes and he couldn't help but smile wider at the feeling of butterflies fluttering about in his stomach. Soon enough he would have to make his intentions clear and with that being so, he gathered himself in his shy state.

"S..so um" trying and still somewhat fearful, the younger man piped, throwing himself into an upright position over the edge of the couch. Sitting now, his eyes angled up at Colton.

"So" Colton had lost the longing look in his eyes to which the boy grew even slightly disappointed but still, he would continue talking.

Now was the time, he would spit it out. Make his offer and hopefully Colton would seal the sweet deal.

"I want to be your s.. submissive" his eyes beamed once a tiny smirk whisked its way upon the man's lips.

His gut churned as opposed to the crook of the older man's lips. An abashed smile twisted the corners of his own mouth as well. The man parted his lips, keeping it that way for while. It was almost at though he was hesitating, purposefully pulling the boy over the edge.

"Go to your room, kid" the boy's smile broke but quickly morphed into a full fledged grin as he gave an excited nod in return.

Filled with utmost excitement, he scurried along before the man could change his mind.

  The stairs, the corridor and finally, his bedroom door. He pushed pass, entering his room. His mind almost instantly schemed through his memories.

He smiled sheepishly to himself

He instantly recalled the things the plain white walls of his bedroom had witnessed, the sounds the air had grown musky and humid with. The heat the bed had absorbed in the midst of the passion, creaking against the floor that would be littered with clothes.

  His eyes softened at the unmade bed and half opened bathroom door.

It had been untouched since he left

He smiled over tired eyes as he walked further in, stopping just before the bathroom door. His eyes raked over the bed once more. He entered.

  His nervous feet wobbled towards the large mirror. He smiled at his reflection.

I'm home

  He swallowed a puff of air, pinching the hem of his shirt and tugging it off. Next, off went his pants and underwear.

  Naked, he stood before his reflection, scrutinizing himself with judgemental eyes. He needed to add weight, he thought. His anorexia medication wasn't of much help. He sighed. He left his old pill bottles at Acker's home.

  Shrugging off the thoughts of the bitter tasting medication, he sauntered over to the tub, tweaking the nobs. Unclad, he proceeded to sit over the edge, waiting.

  Quiet, he glanced around the bathroom, humming tunes to himself as he tried to pass time.

  Soon enough, a sharp sensation tugged on his mind. False images flashed before his eyes and his grip on the porcelain surface tightened.

Not fucking now!

We're so damn close!

  His eyes clenched then peeled open repeatedly till the familiar voices floated to another part of his brain, hopefully to be forgotten for a longer while this time.

I'm not feeling this chapter but at least it's better than no update at all..stay safe and have fun doing whatever you're doing while indoors...