CHAPTER 29

His words had pierced the air harsher than he had intended.

"W...what?" The younger man cocked his head to the side slightly as his lips uttered the word with a lingering quiver to them.

  Colton sighed weakly, letting his exhausted expression sink shamefully into the warm comfort of his hands. He growled lowly.

  His chest still ached, the weight had become heavier and his lungs craved air but he was too feeble to supply. It was like he could feel his heart and his mind bicker in an unending rave of a somewhat war. A war that had slowly concocted wild emotions running untamed in him and leaving severe melancholy in its treacherous wake.

  Tears now began to threaten his weak eyes as staggering breaths got caught deep in his gut. He winced slightly, pressing his finger tips against his face  and gouging at his temples and forehead.

"Just please leave" he longed for a feeling of rest, some peace but the boy's presence alone was driving him crazier than a druggie on the verge of suicidal overdose. The boy was like a drug, giving that numbing feeling but the hard truth hits him on the edge of the euphoria; His heart was supposed to belong to Mason. Had I not loved him enough?

"Sir?" The boy had grown curious and wistful to dig apart the thoughts that played on Colton's furrowed brows. He wondered the endless trail of thoughts that had ceased the man's view of reality for so long, making him appear paralyzed and deeply soaked in his thoughtscape.

He cringed in frustration at the boy's voice, driving his nails deep into his flesh. How could one man feel so much because of someone so pointless in his life? Was he really so pointless?

"I'll go, sir"

  He sounded so calm but latent disappointment wasn't lacking in his frail tone. The slight croak in his voice didn't go passed Colton's senses, it had felt like a thousand daggers digging and drilling deep into his soul, tearing at his sub conscious and leaving bleeding holes of raging emotions.

  Tasteless lust ignited within the emptiness forming in his chest as he stared down the departing figure of the boy. His naked waxen body glided against his surroundings, glistening under ripples of white moonlight that seeped in through partly open blinds. Colton watched with a stern and yearning look as his pale form slowly disappeared behind the door; only then did he avert his hungry eyes.

  He desperately had to pull himself together, gather some self control before he falls deeper in the abyss.

......

  On prompt timing, dinner was served but as expected, Colton's chair sat lonesome. It had been about an hour since the boy had let Colton his privacy but the lingering silence and stiffness surrounding his bedroom door seemed too grim to be normal.

  S had been standing halfway through the corridor, looking to see if he'd at least make an attempt to leave his room, even with the tantalizing aroma of spices present in the whiff of the air.

7:17pm

  It was way past dinner time and S's nerves began to grow anxious. His wandering eyes deeply studied the door, almost like a magician wishing to twist the knob with the power of the mind. He tried to gather himself, bracing his senses for the worst possible situation.

Please don't be dead, sir

  He mustered strength in his legs, taking in sharp puffs of air as he inched closer to the door. Whatever lied on the other side, whatever state the man was in, he wasn't sure and he feared for the worse.

  Eventually he halted just outside the room. He rose a loose fist in the air, pausing at the very last minute. His feeble knuckles lightly brushed over the wood when a small whine erupted from the other side.

Mason

  That name again, the same name he'd heard Colton whimper out in sound slumber. S pondered deeply in his mind, his hand still hovering close to the door. He wondered the identity behind that name and if the person had a hand in the tireless thoughts haunting the man on the other side.

Fuck!

  Rough and hefty, a throaty groan of a curse word followed the strange name. S flinched a bit, letting his hand fall to his side lazily. His ears immediately perked as he pressed his dominant side against the flat surface, seeking to hopefully perceive another strange utterance.

Shit

Fuck

Mason

  His tone grew huskier by the minute as more profanity stained the air, mixing with the repetition of the unfamiliar name.

  It wasn't too long till all the sounds broke out in a loud raspy groan and then the piercing sound of glass shattering in pieces. By now, S had fully backed away from the door in a frightful jump. His eyes stared wide open, his lips parted slightly as low pants of air entered and left him with his chest rising and falling unsteadily.

"Sir?" The dreadful sounds had soaked the boy's mind in a cloud of fear and wild thoughts.

  No response followed his call so that's when sheer instinct fueled his next move. He pushed passed the door, earning a small creak from its hinges. Fully able to perceive the situation, the boy stood rooted and frozen in place.

  Still completely unclad, Colton sat on the edge of the mattrass. His head was bowed in what appeared to be weakness. His vein popping hand gripped unto his flaccid manhood, seeming to appear to pump on it for good measure.

The humid smell of climax wasn't present in the air, neither did he have any semen on his hand or sheets. The situation grew farther than that as he further studied the scene.

  On the wall, just opposite the faint looking man was a small dent and spilled on the floor were shards of glass, the centre being a broken photo frame.

"Mason"

  He whispered out and S immediately regained control over his nether. He rushed over to the man, his nakedness not being alien. He trembled before him on his knees, his eyes bore weakness but what he saw in Colton's were deeper. He looked broken, torn and shattered... almost beyond repair.

  Colton recognized this position all too painfully well; Him sitting up on his bed only for his lover to snake between his legs. Eyes up and meeting his, the younger boy propped on his knees. He twitched.

"What are you doing to me?"

I really like this chapter.... it's inspired by someone special...I just got a little one week break off school so I'll try to cover as much as I can in this time.... please give this a vote, share to a fellow Psycho and comment whatever...