Overnight in the maze🤫

"Y/n wake up " Minho said panicking. You wake up adjusting your eyes " what's wrong Minho?" You asked confused.

You hear a sound and that's not just any sound that's a sound of a griever." Shunck" you said getting to your feet and sprinting away.

Come on! Minho yelled. But you were getting tried then you screamed. Minho looked back to see you limping. Minho started to run back to you but before he could make it you got dragged away by a griever.

Minho stopped in shock he's heart racing million miles an hour and you scream for him to run. No I'm not leaving you y/n ! He yelled back. You looked up at him with tears in your eyes and said " please Minho go... run...RUN NOW ! You yelled, Minho turned and made it through the doors before they shut.

"Where's y/n ?" Asked chunk.
Minho looked down at the floor " she's still in there" then they all heard you scream.

Night falls and Minho is still at the door waiting for them to open to see your body on the floor. The doors started opening, all the gladers watch to see if you were still alive. Y/n! Minho yelled surprised to see you alive but you were stung twice by a griever.

"Where's is y/n?" Asked Newt worrying."she's in the medjacks" said Minho. Newt pushed past him but Minho stopped him."You don't want to see her Newt"Minho said looking at the floor. "W-what why?" Newt asked. "She got stung twice by a griever" Minho said putting he's hand on Newt's shoulder.

Newt pushed past and ran to the medjacks.

There will be a part 2 of course. 💞