She tough & a flirt

" I thought there were no girls?" Thomas asked confused.
" well that's group B girls" Newt shrugged taking a sip of Gally's recipe.
" who's that?" Thomas asked pointing to a girl with her hair braided. You sat on a log, sharpening your dagger.
" that's Dinah she's a tough girl and a flirt" Newt chuckled and waving at you. Thomas frowned at Newt going to asked him how he knew you but was distracted by someone's beautiful singing.

Thomas and Newt turned your way with surprised expressions. You giggled singing walking over the other side of the fire. That's when Gally joined you which surprised you. He has a really good singing voice.

They say he likes a good time ( oh my oh)
He comes alive at midnight
( every night)
My mama doesn't trust him
( oh my oh)
He's only he for one thing ( so am I)

You smiled at Gally singing along. " wow they sound amazing" Thomas muttered and Newt nodded not taking he's eyes off you. You giggled at his face. Winking at him.

A little bit older, black leather jacket, a bad reputation , insatiable habits
He was on to me, I look and I couldn't breathe, yeah
I said, if he kissed me, I might let it happen

Everyone started to dance and sing along with you and Gally. Thomas and Newt soon got up and followed along.

I swear on my life that I've been a good girl ( oh)
Tonight I don't want to be her

They say he likes at good time ( my oh my)
He comes alive at midnight ( every night)
My mama doesn't trust him ( my oh my)
He's only he for one thing ( so am I)

Everyone laughed and danced all night but there is something going on between you and Newt.