Don't worry about her

( ok this is based off the scorch trials)

" Aris!" Frypan yelled causing Aris to look up and wave. " I like that kid" he points. " yeah I still don't trust him" Minho said making us all laugh.
We look down at everyone seeing 6 little boys and 4 girls. " where's Teresa" I asked looking away from the kids. " up there" Fry said pointing to a cliff. Where she stands. " uhh where did the kids go?" Newt asked. I shrugged walking over to Teresa. I came back and sat with the others. " so what's up with her?" Fry asked. " nothing she's just looking at the view" they nodded. " tag! Your in" I feel a little hand tap my shoulder. I turned to see a little girl with beautiful big e/c eyes. She giggled running away. Yelling to run to her friends. I turned to the others it seemed they got tagged a well. We got up chasing them. " ok did we get everyone?" I asked. " no we have to get lily still" a little boy named Connor said. We nodded looking for her. " lily where are you?" Minho said. He heard a little giggle from under the car. " gotcha!" He said making lily scream. She got up and ran. She was fast for a little girl. I hid behind the tent waiting for her to ran past. When she ran past I grabbed her. She giggled as I put her down. We walked back to where Mary and ( ) were standing. Looked down at lily as she yawned.

Mary put the kids to bed " you sure tried lily out that's the first" Mary said I frowned. " what do you mean?" I asked. Mary smiled " she's usual the only one awake and running but you seemed to tire her out" she said. " CHICKEN!!" We heat lily scream running out of the tent. " or maybe not" Mary laughed.

It was dinner and we sat around the camp fire. Lily was eating her dinner and was the only kid up. " she likes you Thomas" (. ) said putting some food in his mouth. I looked at him then lily. " she looks like Jansen" I said frowning at the point. (. ) looks at me and nods. " she sure does" he said standing up. Waking over to lily. She smiled at him before walking off with him. He tucked her into bed.

( couple minutes later)

I ran down to where an explosive happened. How could Teresa betray us like that.
Me, Brenda and .... hid behind a car watching people being out into lines.
" where's Thomas?" Jansen asked. " here" I said putting my hands up. They pushed my down onto my knees. " why didn't you run" Minho whispered. " I sick if running" I whispered back. " get off me!!" I heard a little voice yell. I immediately knew it was lily. I looked away horrified at the sight she was the only kid... alive. " leave her alone!" I yelled at Jansen who just smirked. He grabbed her wrist. She struggled to get he's grip off. " let go of her now" (. ) said beside me. Jansen was distracted and she knocked him in the shins. He let go and she ran but was caught by a guard. He put he's hand on her mouth but she bit his hands. " ow you little shit" he hissed throwing her to the floor. She grunted as she hint the floor. She went to get up but he put he's foot on her back. " anyone tries to fight she gets hurt" the guard said pointing the gun at her. I looked at her and she smirked. I frowned at her and so did Minho. She slowly reached down to her pocket pulling out a knife. I shook my head but she didn't listen. She stabbed his in the foot running away. That's when a gun shot rang out. She turned around looking at the floor. " Mary!" She screamed running over. Before another gun shot rang out. This time she fell to the floor. Everything went in slow motion people started attacking WCKED. I ran over to her. " I don't want to die" she cried. " I know I know" I said tears threatening to spill. She started closing her eyes. " no lily stay with me" I panicked. " it's ok Tommy thanks for being my friend" she says as her eyes close.

" Tommy tag your it" she laughed but quickly winced at the pain in her stomach. " hey lily take it easy" I said as she looked at me with tears in her eyes. " my stomach hurts" she whined making me chuckle. " I know you got shit that's what it feels like" " well it sucks" she pounded. " are we going to save Minho?" She asked. " we sure are" I answered back and she smiled at me.

You thought it was going to be a said ending? Nah I wouldn't do that to you because I can't handle it myself.