Daddy's angry😏

"Come on honey time to get up... Raven" Gally said leaning on the door frame.
You turn to see him and turn the other way. " Raven honey come on we have work" " ok I will" you said getting up slowly but when you didn't see him you started laying down again pulling the sheets over your head, 5 minutes past and you hear him sigh and walk over then suddenly the sheets were ripped off and revealing you in your underwear . You didn't move and felt stong arms pick you up " Get up" he said giggling at you and he realised you feel to sleep again in he's arm. Then you felt him stand up and throw you onto the bed , making you bounce off. " WHAT THE SHUNCK!?" You yelled looking at him cracking up also that he was crying and standing up you got back into bed. You felt him hover over you also you turned and faced him. " I have something to wake you up" he whispered and started to rub your clit. You bite your lip holding back a moan, he started to kiss your neck finding the sweet spot sucking on it a bit making you moan. He moved down your collarbone to your stomach to the top of you panties , him still rubbing your clit but getting faster and rougher. You moan tugging at his shirt and he got the message taking he shirt off revealing his chiseled muscles and abs. He started to take off he's pants leaving him in he's boxers. You can feel his member touching you clit as he kissed your neck. " that's going to leave a mark" you whispered and looked at you and he just smiled , he started to rub he's member though your panties making you wet really wet. You rolled your head back letting out a quiet moan grabbing the pillow. Then he started to take off you panties and rubbing your clit under your panties " your wet baby" he looked at you smirking inserting 2 fingers making you moan a little louder " who did these to you?" Inserting a third finger " you did g-Gally" he started pumping faster and faster " oh my god I- I'm going t-to" you moan out grabbed he's arm tightly then he stopped you whimper and sucked the juices off he's fingers " time for work" he said walking out. You were close and he knew it too and that frustrated you more than anything he was teasing you,And you were going to get revenge.

Well my first smut. Hope you like it

Part 2 coming 💞