They're twins?

I walked around with Chuck noticing a girl next to Gally. "She must be new" Chuck said running towards Gally I stay back but finally walked up.

" hey Gally who's she?" Chuck asked. He smiled that's the first " Chelsea" she turned around facing us. She looked just like Gally. " she looks like you" Chuck smiled. She nodded " I'm Gally's twin" Chuck looked at me shocked. My eyes widen.

* 4 weeks later*

Chelsea is just like Gally. They're both strong and stubborn. Well Chelsea is more stubborn then Gally. " earth to Thomas " Minho asked making my snap out of my thoughts.

He smirked at me " you like her" he whispered. " what no Gally would kill me" he said shaking my head. " she's looking " he sang. I turned my head she was looking at me. " see she ohhh" Minho started but soon was cut off be her glare.

To be honest when she glared at you it means two things. Either she hates you or your getting punched. She looked at me then Minho and her glare got harder even if that's possible. She started walking towards us her fist clenched. My heart started beating first so hard I swear it's unhealthy.

"Minho!" She yelled with pure annoyance and anger. I looked at Minho he's face went pale. " what did you do?" I asked worried for him. " ok well.. ummm.. I might of walked in when she was getting dressed" he said looking down. My eyes widen " Minho! Gally's would kill you" I said in disbelief. " well she can handle herself" I raised eyebrows say ' no shit' look.

She got closer and Minho made a ran for it. " Minho get back here you slinthead!" She yelled. She looked at me and walked towards me. I stood up as she stood in front of me crossing her arms. " what did he say to you?" She said in a more demanding tone. I took a deep breath and swallow a lump in my throat. " he said that he... ummm... walked in on you whileyouwerechanging" she raised a brow before smiling. I was waiting for her to punch me. And damn her punches hurt but instead I felt her lips on mine. We kissed for a couple of seconds before she runs after Minho.

I stood there shocked and confused. My eyes meet green ones. Shit Gally saw her kiss me. " well this is going to be interesting" I whispered under my breath.