Leave me alone

Ever since day one she's been following me and I don't know why. She doesn't have a job yet but she follows me around all day and night. I don't mine it but it's annoying me to day.
" why do you keep following me?" I suddenly ask turning to face her, she looked up at me before walking away. Finally she left me alone for once.

I miss her by my side I thought shaking my head I miss her sitting down close but not to close watching me do the garden I miss talking to her even though she didn't say anything back she just listened which was ok. All the questions went though my head. I pulled out another weed standing up putting in the bucket next to some vines with little berries on them.

Suddenly I feel someone small hug my waist. I turn to see her head on my side. She was shaking. I lifted her head up so her eyes meet mine. She was crying.

" hey what's wrong?" I asked which was stupid but she just took my hand and lead me to a boy name Sam. I look at her then him. I pulled her with me until we reached Sam.

" what did you do to her?" I demand immediately. He looked at me then her smiling. " nothing she deserved it" he said smirking at her but she hid behind me shaking again. " what did you do!" I ordered again " we had some fun let's say" he didn't even look at me when he said it. " and she wanted to" he added that seem to tick her off " NO I didn't I WAS SCARED OK I TRUSTED YOU!" She screamed.