Related

I was the first person in this glade and more and more people came up every month but soon became a family. " y/n new greenie!" Chuck yelled over at me, I dropped my bag and ran to the box. " ok open it up" Ably said and I nodded, Gally and Newt pull open the cage were a boy with hazel eyes and brown hair, he looked terrified and confused. " rise and shine greenie day one" Gally says pulling him out. He started to freak out running towards the door " shuck head!" I yell running after him " y/n leave him!" Gally says I roll my eyes and he falls " you alright?" I ask giggle a bit " where am I?" He asked scared and confused " welcome to the glade" I say holding a hand out he takes it and we start walking back to everyone before a shrieking sound came in on in my head sending me to the ground screaming " TURN IT OFF!" " y/n calm down" " TURN IT OFF PLEASE STOP GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!" I scream and kick " Y/N!!! CALM DOWN!!!" " AHHHH GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!" I screamed holding my head, Gally hands pulled them off " Y/N LISTEN TO ME" he yelled holding me in he's lap after another 5 minutes or so I lay there and my vision went white.

In the medjacks

I fluttered my eyes open before a blinding light hit my eyes " ow my god someone shut the blinds" I went to call for Clint before a figure stepped in front of the light " thanks" I say opening them to see the new greenie " hey how are you feeling?" He asked " great a little dizzy" I replied back with a little smile how sweet of him to ask. " what was that?" " i don't know it happens rarely" I smiled at him " well breakfast is ready" he said gesturing downstairs. I got up and started walking down stairs.

2 weeks later
The noises in my head have been getting worse. It went from rarely to 3 days a week. Thomas was now a runner which was great I guess but I still get worried.
" hello y/n" Chuck said walking beside me to the bonfire " hey buddy how was work?" " the usual" he sighed. " you'll get use to it" I giggled "why aren't the doors closing?" Chuck asked with concerned tone in his voice, turn to see the doors aren't moving I started to panick. " MINHO THE DOORS!" I yelled over to him. He frowned running towards it. Me and Chuck finally caught up with everyone looking through the doors. " why aren't they closing?" I whispered grabbing his arm as wind started blowing through " EVERYONE HIDE!" Minho yelled taking off. I started running when I noticed Teresa wasn't moving " TERESA RUN!" I yelled but she was frozen in fear. I ran over to her " Teresa snap out of it come on!" I screamed pulling her with me. We ran into the crops with Thomas, Chuck, Zart and other people I couldn't make out. " shh everyone..." Thomas started before going quiet as we hear whirring of metal before Sart gets ripped away " RUN! GO GO GO!" I yelled pushing Chuck up to get him running. We soon found newt and a couple of other gladers. " come on this way" one of the gladers gestured towards a hut and grabs my arm before we both get sent flying.
I groaned standing up before hearing that shrieking noise again. I immediately dropped to the floor. I put my hands over my ears " AHHHHH GET OUT OF HERE!!!" I screamed " GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!" I screamed again and again. I managed to look up to see... the grievers on the floor shrieking and rolling around " GET OUT!!!!!" I screamed tears in my eyes before seeing the griever blow up. The noise stopped in my head and I gasped before my vision went black.