Help her please

(So your friends name is Sam and yours is Alex)

Sam's POV
We've been in the glade for a month now. My job was Slopper of course because I suck at everything else. Alex's job is a builder. She's really strong and fast but she didn't like the idea of running in the maze all the time so she does it only when a runner gets hurt. Today was a normal day but the clouds were dark gray. I got up to get dressed for work today. Once I was dressed I shook Alex but she didn't wake up. Her face was in the pillow " come on Alex you sleepyhead" I said laughing a bit but she didn't answer. She's always been a sleepyhead. I grabbed my pillow throwing it at her head. She still didn't move that usually wakes her up. " Alex come on get up" I shake her again. I turn her over worried. She had no colour in her face. I checked for a pulse... she didn't have a pulse! " ALEX!!" I screamed picking her up in my arms running outside. " someone help her!" I yelled causing people to look my way. They just stared at my. I put her down with tears streaming down my face " SHE'S NOT BREATHING!!" I screamed crying that got Newt, Thomas, Gally and Minho to run over.

Thomas's POV
Me and Minho just got through the door running to the map room after our sections were done. When Sam caught my eye she was carrying Alex again. " she must of passed out again" Minho laughed shaking his head " yeah probably" I said laughing as well. " SHE'S NOT BREATHING!!" Sam yelled making me and Minho stop laughing. That's when we saw her face it had no colour. We stared running towards them. I was the first one there kneeling down beside her " what happened?" I questioned staring at Sam waiting for an answer " I-I don't know" She croaked out. I felt for a pulse in case they were pranking us but... she wasn't breathing. I started to panick " Medjacks!" I yelled. Soon everyone was around us " Medjacks!" Newt yelled once he saw her face. Jeff and Sarah didn't came where were they? I thought. That's when Gally picked her up running towards the medjacks.