glade hormones

( smut warning and long⚠️)

I sat on my bed frustrated. Not because of work or the other gladers but hormones hit me like a train. But since me and Teresa are the only girls. We have a lot of sex like 3 days a week. We made a list of boys to fuck and I'm nearly finished.
" so who do you have left?" I asked Teresa sitting on the bed next to me.
" t-three you?" She moaned as she fingered herself.
" same here" I said rolling my eyes. " want to do this with me?" She smirked. " umm I don..." I gasped feeling her hand in my pants. " oh come on Allie" she said her smirk getting bigger. " I-I don.." I stuttered before feeling her fingers pump in and out. I moaned in pleasure. She continued getting faster. I moaned grabbing her hand. " you like that Allie?" I turned to face her. I bit my lip nodded. She pumped them faster and harder curling her fingers. " use your words Allie" she warned. " oh y-yes I do" I moaned throwing my head back. I can feel myself close. I bucked my hips to meet her fingers. " oh my god" I moaned. I was so close then she stopped. " why did you stop?" I hugged in annoyance. I didn't let her finish. Pulling her pants down with her panties. She gasped at the sudden movement. " what are you doing?" She croaked out.

Teresa POV

" what are you doing?" I croaked out but she just smirked. She spreaded my legs open. Her head slowly went between my legs. I gasped again feeling her hot breath on my clit. She looked up at me, I can see her smirking. She slowly licks up and down. " oh Allie" I moan. She hummed making it vibrate on my clit. " please" I begged her. She looked up at me. " what is it?" She questioned raising her brow. " I-I need your tongue and fingers" I begged again doing my best puppy eyes. She giggled before sticking her tongue in my clit. " oh Allie" I screamed covering me mouth. She used to tongue to explore my clit. " please Allie" I begged making her stop and look at me in disbelief. " your begging again? I thought you wanted my tongue?" She sat up and looked at me. I rolled my eyes " I need your fingers now" I whimpered. She nodded. Her fingers dancing along my clit. " Allie stop teasing" I groaned. " ok ok jeez your so pushing" she snapped back inserting two fingers pumping fast. I screamed at the pleasure. Throwing my head back into the pillows. I was close to my orgasim. " oh Allie I'm close!" I screamed " come on Teresa come for me" and at her words I came all over her fingers. She licked her fingers smiling. " that was fun" she giggled getting up. " oh we're not done yet... you need pleasure too" i hissed grabbing her waist.

Allie's POV

She grabbed my waist pulling me down on her lap. I look at her furrowing. She pushed me on the bed. She stood there looking me up and down which made me nervous. " don't cover yourself up Allie" she laughed. Grabbing one of my legs putting it over her shoulder, sitting on the other. " what are you doing?" I giggled. " giving you pleasure back shank" she giggled. I push myself up on my elbows. " you can't plea.." I didn't finish my sentence when she grind her hips into mine. Our clits together making us moan. " does that feel good Allie?" She said trying not to moan in the process. I just nodded biting my lip. It felt good but I need more. " faster Teresa faster" I whimpered. She obeyed. grinding her clit on mine faster and faster. " yes.. yes oh god" I moan letting my head fall back as I gripped the bed sheets. I felt the warm pit in my stomach again. " oh god faster I'm coming!" I screamed. She bucked her hips faster. " uhh Teresa!" I screamed coming. My legs shaking as she helped me ride my high. I laid there breathing heavily. I rolled to face her smiling. " well that happened" " yeah it did" she laughed. We got up getting dressed. " see you at dinner" I said waving. She nodded and waved back.

I walked into the kitchen grabbing my plate. Sitting down Minho who was smirking at me. " what?" I questioned. " yeah Minho what?" Teresa said sitting across from Blake. " don't act like we didn't here you" he said stuffing a spoon fall of food in he's mouth. I rolled my eyes. Putting some steak in my mouth. I looked at Gally, Thomas and Newt staring at me. " don't worry you guys are next" I said winking. They all blushed looking down. I laughed and looked at Minho, Nathan and Blake. " and you three will get it from me because Allie already did you guys" she laughed making me choke. I coughed my eyes widen of what she just said. I got up and whispered to Minho. " do a favour for me when you fuck her. Make sure she can't walk the next day." He smirked " I know you can do it" I added making him blush. " ok sure a thing" I smiled winking at Teresa " have fun tomorrow Teresa".

Ok WTF did I just write?
I don't know if I'm going to do part 2 to these but then again I might.
But anyway hope you guys enjoy.