Help her please 2

Sam's POV
" COME ON ALEX WAKE UP!!" I screamed tears streaming down my face. Clint and Jeff were trying to wake her up but she wasn't waking up. " come on Alex don't do this to us" Jeff pleaded as he was doing CPR. I couldn't watch. I turned my head into Minho's chest hugging him tightly. I saw in the corner of my eye Newt and Thomas legs bouncing nervously. Gally had fear in his eyes. I turned my head to see Jeff. He was sitting with his head in his hands. " why are you stopping!" I yelled at him. " there's no use! We've been doing it for 2 minutes Sam!" He snapped back. I stared at him shaking my head. " you can't just gave up on her" " I'm sorry" Jeff shocked his head. I was about to scream in tears when I heard a loud gasp.

Newt's POV
No no she can't be dead I thought. Sam and Jeff are screaming at each other. And I see Gally in deep thought. I always knew he like Alex but he never had the courage to go up to her. And now she's dead and he won't be able to confess his feelings for her. That's when I heard a loud gasp. I turned to see Alex breathing.

Gally's POV

Sam and Jeff were screaming at each other. I sat there staring at her face in deep thought. I closed my eyes letting my head fall down. I was about to cry when I felt a small hand squeeze mine. I snapped my head up to see her breathing. " what's going on why are you guys crying?" She questioned. I didn't think but I smashed my lips on to hers. She was shocked but kissed back. I heard the others cheering as we pulled away.

" love you" as I cupped her cheeks looking into her beautiful eyes.
" I love you to Gally" she smiled kissing me again.