Training🤫

Thomas and the others are having showers and needles,your sitting across from Newt your vision went blurry then black. " Y/N! Newt yelled.
You wake up with a headache , you must of hit your head hard and you look under your bed it's Frypan. " Hey Fry" say looking at what book he's reading.
"Y/N your awake!" He said smiling at you. You and Fry are close buddies and been talk for a hour now.
" Time for some sleep" you said smiling at him.
He frowned and said "ok goodnight y/n" and you fall to sleep.
BEEP BEEP BEEP you hear a alarm you get up and realise Frypan wasn't there and get into your training clothes,you walked out single file to a door.
You started to get panicky and look for anyone in your group and then you felt a grib around your waist, you look up and see it's Gally and smile.
" What is this ?" Gally asked walking behind you.
" training" you looked at him.
"Training ... for what ?" Him still frowning at you.
You walk through the doors and you blink until your eyes adjust to the light then see what your training is,round one running through crank valley.
Your line a line behind a gate you look at Gally, shaking your head.
He mouthed your be fine and the gate open

Part 2 coming 😁