I don't know what to call this

"Breathe breathe...what's my name? Why can't I remember my name?" I start to panicking again. " help me! Hello anyone!?" I screamed but soon realised me screaming for help isn't going to do anything. All the sudden the cage came to a halt sending me forward. I landed on my wrist hearing it snap. I clutched my wrist in agony as light spilled into the cage.

There was muttering but the only word I could make out was they're calling for. Thomas?. The new arrival made he's way to the edge of the cage.

" what are we going to do with her?"

" this is going to be fun"

Fun? What do they mean fun? Are they going to hurt me? I thought " hey Gally shuck it for a second" a brunette boy said turning to me. " the names Thomas greenie want a hand?" He smiled. I reluctantly took it taking in my surroundings. I started to panick getting out of Thomas's grip.

< skip time —- ten minutes later>

The boys were hot on my trail. I could hear shouting. I ran towards a giant tree about fifteen feet away. I instantly climbed up to the middle of the tree. Staying dead still not moving. I heard a group coming towards me. " group A take north and east. Group B take south and west with me" Thomas said making he way towards the tree I was in.

My heart rate went up as they stopped under the tree. They were saying something. " if she was in a tree" Thomas said slowly he looking up at me. My eyes widen. " Winston tell everyone I found her and say it's going to be a while" he nodded running into the forest.

" we not going to hurt you ok" " why should I trust you?" I answered back. " please come down" he said softly " no " I said. He sighed " if your not coming down then I'm coming up" he said as he started climbing up. My eyes widen and I quickly started climbing again up higher. " no leave me alone" I yelled climbing up higher. I started climbing when I leaned on my wrist. I yanked my wrist back clutching it in agony. I looked down to see him not climbing he must of stopped when I started again. " ok ok I'm coming down" I started clutching my wrist as a tear fell. I was 3 feet off the ground when the branch snapped. I laid on my back winding the hell out of my self.

( 7 months later)

Ever since that fall I couldn't walk. I pushed up with my arms. I sighed softly " come on your doing well" I said quietly to myself. I pushed myself onto my legs leaning against the side table. I slowly shuffled one foot forward and did the same with the other. Before I knew it I was slightly walking. I covered my mouth I was happy. " Minho!" I yelled. Minho's room is beside mine. " yes y/n?" He answered through the wall. " come here I want to saw you something" I said excitedly. And soon was leaned against my door frame with one hand on his hip. " look" I said as I pushed myself up. " y/n we all ready..." he started his eyes widen. " holy shank you can walk!" He said walking over to me. I nodded smiling with tears in my eyes. I can finally walk.