The inerview🤗

You and the cast are doing a interview with a girl named
Sarah. "Hi I'm Sarah she said s smirkingly at Thomas your boyfriend and that you don't like her doing at all. Why because you're pregnant with his child and it's he's birthday so you want to surprise him. So she asked a few questions and play a game and after awhile you started to like the girl,that's until she asked the last question. " last question for y/n." You look at her and she smirks and looks up at you. You really don't like her doing that " who's" she started " oh shit" you thought she knew you were pregnant and was going to ask who's the dad. " ahhh" you groan holding your stomach " w-what's wrong?" Kaya asked sitting next to you with a worried face. " I need to go to the hospital!" You whispered yell. " w-what why?" Asked Sarah with a evil look and that's does it you boil to breaking point. " IM PREGNANT OK AND THOMAS IS THE FATHER!" You screamed as more pain shoot though. "The baby is coming" You yelled and security helped you up and Thomas followed to the ambulance. " when w-were you going to tell me?" You looked him in the eyes and said " today but i didn't plan it like that" you looked down and felt him staring at you and then he kissed you so passionately and sweet. " this is the best birthday present I would ever ask for" he said smiling.

(Part 2 coming soon ✨)