" Bloody hell"

The cage came to a halt sending you flying what the hell? I thought we're am I then I saw light coming in the cage I looked up and saw 50 or more boys staring at me before a boy with hazel eyes and brown hair jumped down. He said something but I couldn't hear anything so I tilted my head just staring at him.

Thomas POV

I jumped down to see a girl " hey greenie what's your name?" I asked but she just titled her head like she didn't know what I was saying.

I looked at him again he was speaking but I couldn't hear anything oh god am I deaf?

Thomas's POV

" hey guys I think she's deaf" I said looking up at Gally but he just frowned " how you know she might be tricking us" " SHE'S DEAF!" Chuck yelled before jumping in the box with me. He started to do weird things with he's hands and she started to do them back.

I looked at a boy with curly brown hair and looked 13 but he knew I was deaf , he started to do sign language I could understand and we did this for a while but getting out. I looked around it was big with 4 giant walls around it.

2 days later

Everyone started to get the hang of sign language but for one I think he's name is Ben but I can't quiet remember. Me and him started walking around before I got distracted by an opening I started to walk in. I walked in touching the vines.

Gally's POV

We heard Ben yelling and shouting at y/n but we didn't see her oh god is she no I thought running towards Ben " Where is she Ben? " I don't know she was right beside me"   " oh shuck ok EVERYONE GO AND FIND Y/N!!" I yelled and everyone stopped what they're doing with that everyone was looking in her favourite spots but she was nowhere to be found.

Thomas's POV

I was walking around trying to find y/n " shuck whe" I was cut off by y/n turning the corner of the maze entrance walking towards me with a smile on her cute face "Y/N! I FOUND HER!" I yelled and everyone ran over with wide eyes.

I started to walked to Thomas and everyone else but they had wide eyes of horror which confused me " WHAT WERE YOU DOING?" Gally sign language he looked mad " I'm sorry" I signed back " I'm sorry but slammer for one night" he signed back I looked at everyone, sighed and nodded.

Newt's POV

The cage was coming up with supplies. I jumped down and found a small box that said y/n, I opened it and smiled to myself it was a ear piece for her to hear again " ITS HERE!" I said excited for her. We got her to sit down while I put it on for her, her face was full of confusion. " ok everyone silence" and everyone was quiet.  She wasn't looking at us so I turned up the volume " hello y/n" her head snapped so fast I thought she broke her neck. Her eyes went wide and tears came to her eye " did that just" she signed. I smiled " yep it did" she jumped up and hugged me so hard I fell off my sit. Everyone started laughing and she got jumped hugging everyone before telling everyone to say something. So she can hear there voices, it warmed my heart as I saw her smiling face.

2 months later

" hey Fry" I said smiling " hey y/n how's the ear piece working?" " it's going really good and I'm learning some words but other than that I'm amazing!" I sing the last part and Fry laughed before going back to cooking again. Yes I can hear and speak now. " hey Gal Pal" " oh hey y/n how r u going?" He asked smiling at me " good you?" I asked back looking up at him " the usual yelling and building things" he said back sarcastically but that made us both laugh " ok see you later Gal Pal" " ok see you shorty" that's Gally's and my nicknames for each other. " HEY MINHO AND THOMAS!" I yelled running to them before they went into the maze " HEY FLOWER!" Minho yelled back and Thomas waving " came to hug us" Thomas asked stretching his arms out " of course silly" I said hugging them. " ok see you later honey" " hey see you at dinner flower" " ok bye Min Min and Tommy" then they ran off.
" hey Mama Noot" I teased he looked at me and rolled his eyes " hey love or should I say Rabbit"  I laughed when Newt calls me Rabbit because even though I'm small I'm fast. " how's garden can I help?" I asked " sure" he said back I got excited and started pulling out weeds. We were almost finished when this one shucking weed wouldn't came out, I grunted pulling it as hard as I could, it finally came up sending fro my ass. I looked over at y/n. " SHANKING HELL COME ON GET OUT!!"She was getting frustrated with this one weed and she kicked it once which made me laugh a bit but then she pulled it again sending her flying. I couldn't help but crack up, she yelled " I GOT IT!" Which is cute, she smiled at me. "I got it out" " I know I saw you" then I leaned in and our lips touched.