She has a temper 2🤫

( warning a bit of sexual assault)

" Ahh my head" I said trying to sit up but my body couldn't move.
" woah I wouldn't try and move greenie" said a boy named Clint I think it was.
I looked down and saw I was strapped to the bed and saw him .... Zart at the door frame creepily smiling at me. That's when I noticed we're alone " so you can't move I heard" he said looking me up and down.
" No shit Sherlock" you said frowning at him with angry boiling inside you.
He clearly noticed and stared walking towards you " why aren't you smiling?" He said touching your thigh. " Get your hands off me or I'll scream" you growled at him , " oh I'll make you scream" then you realise what his talking about " you dirty SHUNCK" you said not caring what he thought and he came closer to kiss you then you head butt him so hard he fell to the fall hard. You pulled at the straps and surprisingly you got out and run to the stairs when your legged was pulled by Zart and you turned kneeing him in the stomach, you got up and started running again not looking where your going crashed right into someone really tall.

Gally's POV
I was yelling at the boys once again before felling someone run into me. It was her the girl who people thinks like me but she's nothing like me. I realised she looked scared and angry for some reason. She got up and started running again into the dread heads and that's when I saw Zart running after her with a bloody nose. Something isn't right.

Raven's POV
"LEAVE ME ALONE..leave me alone!" I mentally screamed in my head while running away from him. I looked back he wasn't behind me. " where is he" I whispered to myself then someone grabbed my arm and I let out a high pitch scream.
" you sound like a girl" Newt giggling a bit. And I giggle a bit to.

At the bonfire 🔥
A new boy came up tonight and was very cocky , and when I mean cocky I mean challenging Gally to a wrestle. I wasn't surprised when Gally won. " who's next ?" Gally asked looking though the crowd. " I will" a voice said I the crowd, stepping out it was Zart of course you thought getting angry and scared at the same time.
" what about you fight him Raven?" Gally asked and I looked at him shaking my head. He walked up to me and whispered " I know what he's doing so prove him that he can't touch you again" he's warm breathe tickling my neck.
"Ok I'll fight you" I said looking at Zart. " let's make a deal" Zart said grinning " I win we do 7 minutes in heaven" he said and I knew it wasn't going to be nice. " and if you win I'll leave you alone" he said smiling and before I could answer. " deal" I looked up to Gally who looked down at me and nodded.
THREE , TWO , ONE , GO Minho yelled. Zart charged at me and pushed him down , he got up , threw jab cross jab , I stepped out of the way and hook punched him , he fell to the fall and got up looking at me more angry than ever before. He kicked my legs sending me to the fall and I grunted hitting my hip on the ground, I got up before he could sit on my and did a hook kick, knocking him out. All the cheering died down and I looked up to see Gally's jaw dropping and shocked of what happened. " HEY RAVEN!" Alby said patting my back " you'll be a builder tomorrow" he said nodding at me.

There will be a part 3 with smut😏