She has temper 🤫

Disclaimer: Hey sweethearts feel free to ask me to do a imagine for you💞.

You wake up in a pitch black cage and you head spinning, the cage cane you an halt. There was a beeping noise before the roof started to open, you freak out and hide.

" where is he ?" One voice said , " they must be really small" another said laughing, which made you blood boil.
" IM NOT A BOY!!!" You yell from behind a box. A boy with sandy blonde hair jumped down and greeted you " hey love I'm Newt" he said holding his hand out and you rolled your eyes and shook his hand, " One don't call me love and secondly my names Raven" you said crossing your arms.
" ok lov- I mean Raven" he mumbled, you frown and climbed out of the box.
You look around confused then feel eyes starring at you " TAKE A PICTURE IT WILL LAST LONGER!!!" You yelled at a boy with blonde short hair. " Hey I'm Zart" he said looking you up and down creepily, you just frowned and walk off.
" she's like you Gally" someone laughed, " she's nothing like me" a boy said with short blonde hair and green eyes and very tall , he turned to you and glared at you. " WHAT YOU LOOKING AT?" You questioned him raising your voice a bit and he started walking towards you fist clenched, you turned and ran towards giant doors.
" GET HER BLOODY HELL SHES GOING TO THE DOORS!!!" The kid named Newt yelled. You where nearly there until someone muscular arms wrapped around your waist pulling you back.
You struggled for a bit then ran the other way and found a lookout place to hid and throwing rocks down that the boys.

Thomas's POV
"What's going on chuck?" I asked confused about all the noises. " God I love girl" he said chuckling and pointing to the lookout.
" bloody hell they already scared him?" I said in disbelief,  then realised he said girl. " what it's a girl?" I asked looking at him confused and he just shrugged walked off.
" I don't think she like us" Newt said taking cover.
" HEY THROW ANOTHER ONE OF THO- before he could finish he got hit in the head "OW" Gally said holding he's head.
2 hours later.

Newt's POV
" is she down yet ?" I asked Zart , he smiled shook his head " no she's still up there" I look at him wondering why is he smiling. Then looked at Gally " have you tried?" I asked him " yeah but she's a fighter" he said looking up at her as she looked down then hid again. " ok just what ever you guys do don't scare her again" I signed and walked away.

Y/n POV
I've been up here for a couple of hours now and not getting down sooner because of some dude named Zart or what ever his name is.
" Hey pretty thing" I heard a male voice behind me I jumped at the sound and realised oh shit it's him again the forth time today. He's trying to get me down and I refuse to. " come on down" he said softly and i shook my head. " I SAID COME DOWN!" He said I little louder and grabbed my leg pulling me under him as he hovered over me. He started to unzip his pants, oh god no I thought and kicked him in the nose. I got up and tried to get down as fast as I could but then feel to hands on my back pushing me forward. Then snap I hear a noise as I hit the floor. " WHAT THE HELL ZART!" I heard Gally yell as his was beside me than everything went black.