They deserved it! 2🤫

GET OFF ME!! I heard some scream even though I'm in pain I got up running to West door my eyes widen. I saw Zart on top of her which made me run fast. I shouldered him off her " RUN NOW!!!" I screamed at her " YOU SHUCKING BITCH!!!" Zart yell at me as I got up running after her. I could hear Zart getting closer. We both hid up in a tree in the dread heads, " You ok ?" I asked looking down at my lap " y-yeah after you saved me h-he was trying to" she started to break down I tears " hey it's ok and I I'm sorry for punching you" she giggle wiping her tears " I'm sorry for being an absolute jerk to you" we both giggle before going quiet again. " where is she y/n?" Zart but I knew he didn't know where I was, I hid her pretty dam good I think. " I'm not telling you" I said looking at him but he came close and hand on my throat started to choke me. I screamed and soon I was losing conscious , I pushed my hand in his first before poking his eyes he let go rubbing his eyes. " RUN NOW GO!!" I managed to yell even my voice was raspy but he didn't go for her instead he went for me. We both rolled down a hill he instantly jumped on top of me trapping my hands under his knees. I couldn't move and I started losing conscious again before I could he was tackled down by Thomas. I got up gasping for air and coughing before I knew it Thomas was beside me, I looked to see Gally punching Zart multiple times before passing out.

My eyes started to flutter open, you jolted upright and scaring the living shank out of Gally coursing him to fall back in his stair with a thud. " oh shuck ... jeez y/n you could of gave me a warning" he said rubbing his head. I laugh but quickly grabbing your throat wincing at the pain. " hey take it easy" someone said beside you, I turned your head to reveal Thomas making me jump so much you fall off the bed. " OMG y/n you ok?" Thomas asked laughing, I tried to answer but I couldn't speak " you won't be able to speak for a while" Clint said leaning in the door frame. I rolled your eyes Great can't speak thanks Zart you shuck I thought to myself. I been in the medjacks for a while so I decided to go for a walk, the breeze hit my face dam it felt good and I open my eyes to see what no he can't still be here. I gasped wincing again at the pain in my throat which made him turn to me and started walking towards me. I panicked and ran to Gally and the builders but Gally wasn't there I started panicking my hearts beat quickened,Zart was getting closer and closer before I knew it he was in front of me and i couldn't talk or scream " Nice bruise" gesturing to my throat ,I frowned at him death starting him " why you angry?" His said stepping closer before I could turn to ran I felt two more bodies and smelly breaths just like Zart's they were his friends of course they had to come. " I said why are you angry ANSWER ME!" Is this dude seriously asking me that ?. I feel someone grab my hand, turning my around to face them, I nearly vomited at the smell of there breaths. " let's have some fun huh?" They said pulling me into the bathroom while Zart pushed my back, I somehow got free and ran for it. " HOW DID SHE GET OUT!!" Zart yelled to his friends they both shrugged and chased me. I looked around frantically looking for someone Newt , Ably, Minho, Winston, Clint, Thomas, Gally anyone tears started to form, I couldn't scream for help, to my relief I saw Gally which made me run as fast as my legs could go.

Gally's POV
I was finish fixing one of the walls in the kitchen that's when I fell someone hide behind me, they were smaller then me and had small hands that could only mean one thing y/n. I turn to see her tears steaming down her face, she wasn't looking at me. " y/n? Are you ok?" She didn't answer so I started walking away until I felt her grab my hand, her small hand squeezed a bit something was stressing her or scaring her so I walked holding her hand back to the builders. We got strange looks but she didn't seem to care. Y/n stay by my side for a couple of hours now which started to getting me worried she never did this before. "Y/n what's wrong answer me please" she looked at me with a are you serious face " oh yeah sorry forgot you couldn't talk" I said feeling stupid she just gave me a small smile before staring at something. I turned to see what she was looking at it was him Zart, why wasn't he banished. That's when we heard Frypan " DINNER IS READY!!" She grabbed my hand again before walking to the kitchen.

Thomas's POV

I saw y/n and Gally together she was holding he's hand which is weird because she never did that, she would usually punch him but something wasn't right. They both walked to your table and y/n sat in her spot next to me and Gally day in he's across from her placing her plate in front of her. She usually would get annoyed when someone sat to close to her but she didn't she basically sat on my lap.

Minho's POV

I walked towards our table where Gally, Thomas, Chuck, Jeff, Winston and y/n sat but felt something was off she sat really close to Thomas basically sitting on his lap. I sat and exchanged looks with Chuck who just shrugged, it we silent for a while before I broke the silence " Hey y/n what did the traffic light say to the car?" She just looked at me " don't look I'm going to change" everyone started to crack up but her she just stared at me. I got up walking away " nice one Minho" newt laughed and stared at her.

Newt's POV

" what's up with her?" I questioned looking at the boys " i don't know" Gally said before continuing " she hid behind me so I started to walk off and she grabbed my hand and stay with me all day" I looked at Gally confused if I should believe him or not " yah is did and she sat really close to me" Thomas said looking up from his plate " but she usually gets really mad at you for that" I say with disbelief " I think because of Zart" Gally finally said " Zart? Isn't he banished?" I said snapping my neck to face him " I guess not" he reapplied looking to see Zart staring we all exchanged looks of surprised and shocked expressions.

Your POV
I came back a pen and paper, I placed it down on the table. Everyone looked at me with surprised faces. They looked at the note. Gally looked at you before saying "y-your....

Whoo cliffhanger I hate these but what do you guys think happens next? 💞