Hate

I woke up to light shining through the curtains of my hut. I laid there sighing at the thought of another day in this place.

I rolled out of bed walking to the bath room. I placed my hands on the sink looking at myself. Why does everyone hate me? That question ran through my head over and over.

After I washed my face and got dressed I walked to breakfast. I arrived in the door and not bloody one second I'm already getting picked on.

" hey slut" Gally laughed and Newt laughing along shouldering me as he went to his table with Thomas, Newt and Minho. Tears came to my eyes as I watched them, I remembered the old days and now i don't know what I did or what happened.

I grabbed my plate and decided to sit near the dread heads. I picked up my knife and fork. I shakily cut some food putting it in my mouth. After I finished eating I went to work.

I kneeled by the garden pulling out weeds and planting seeds but my hands couldn't stop shaking. I sighed in frustration as my hands shook dropping the shovel. I picked up the shovel again trying to focus on my job.

" hey loser" Thomas and Minho cheered behind me. I rolled my eyes " hey Thomas hello Minho" I said turning towards them. " ew turn back the other way" Thomas said making a disgusted face.

After that conversation I walked to lunch. " hey bitch" Teresa said smirking. I ignored her grabbing my plate making my way down to an empty table diagonal from Thomas and that. Thomas and the others ain't that bad with insults but the other gladers are.

I finally made it to the table after hearing " ew" " ugly alert" " I can't believe she's alive" and so on. My hands shakily pick up the knife and fork...again. I closed my eyes as my hands wouldn't stop shaking, sighing in annoyance and frustration.

I looked over to meet blue eyes that belong to Teresa. She gave me a worried look and wait no why would she.

I walked to my hut after a long day. I slowly open the door to a empty room. Usually Thomas and the others would be here smiling but no ones here. I flopped onto my bed laying on my back staring at the ceiling. Everyone thing hurt but I can't wait to get out of here.

That's if we ever do.

6 months later
It's been getting worse. Everyone is doing the best they can to make me feel horrible and it's working. It's not just my hands shaking, my legs, arms, everything is shaking.

But today I had enough of everyone's shit. Mostly Neil of course. " hey griever" he laughed. " get-" he started but I cut him off. " I get it because I look like a shanking griever I know!" I yelled at him walking to lunch.

But of course it didn't stop there. Newt stood in front of me. " why are you yelling?" He asked crossing his arms. As much as I hate him I couldn't take it anymore. I hugged his torso tight.

" what the-" newt started until he felt y/n shake uncontrollably and sobbing. Newt frowned looking at the others. They made their way over.

<—————————->
We made your way over to Newt as y/n hugged him. We got closer and closer, she was tumbling like crazy. She couldn't stop shaking. Guilt flooded over me as she shook. After a while she stopped letting go, she gave us a small smile walking off.

And I can think is what have we done.