She has a temper

" come on y/n your doing it wrong!" Gally yelled " are you serious how am I holding it wrong maybe your teaching me the wrong way!" I yelled back crossing my arms over my chest.
Gally stared at my with fire in his eyes before getting distracted.
" hi Gally" the girls came over. Gally and I rolled eyes here we go again I thought. " can you help me with something" Jade asked quietly " why can you do it yourself like everyone else?" I interrupted furrowing at her. " I wasn't asking you" she said turning to me " answer my question or go back and stop wasting your time Jade" " whatever" she rolled her eyes before walking off " go on keep rolling your eyes like that you'll find a brain back there!" I yelled after her making her turn. She looked angry but I didn't care. She walked back and got in my face " what did you say" she said " You heard what I said Jade don't be dumb" I said stepping closer closing the gap a bit more. " raven breathe" Newt say softly walking up to me. I glare at him as he put a hand on my lower back guiding me away from Jade before things exsirlate. " why did you move me away?" I asked annoyed " and how did you know?" " Raven the tension was really strong and I could tell because your eyes were literally burning into her soul I swear" I looked at him laughing a bit " true I was staring her down a bit I guess" " a bit raven?" " ok ok a lot" I said walking back to my job.