Came with us

I laid there on the dirty floor of an abandoned building of some sort. The wind was howling outside. Another sand storm I thought. I got up and started walking around. Letting my mind wonder. I sat near the elevator laying down again. I started to cry. My heart aches so much, I miss my friends and family. That's when I see a group running past me. I didn't bother trying to move as cranks came closer. I didn't care if I died at least I'll be with my friends and family again. It hasn't even been a shucking week and I'm losing my mind but the cranks seem not to notice me.  " great they didn't even see me" I sighed in frustration. After crying for another 3 minutes I'm so exhausted. I close my eyes slowly drifting off.

Thomas's POV
" run! go!" Me and Minho yell as group of cranks chase after us. Newt grabs the bag " oh shit" he says running the other way. We all ran as fast as we could until Newt got attacked. I ran back knocking the crank off. " thanks Thomas" Newt said grabbing my shoulder. We all ran and hide behind some concrete block thing. I looked over to Newt to see him staring at something. I follow his glance. My eyes widen to see a girl facing the other way. She was still breathing but she was out in the open were the cranks can see her. I quietly and slowly walked over to her but she didn't move. I put my hands around her waist pulling her over to us. " Thomas what are you doing?" Minho whispered yelled. " we can't leave her" I whispered back. He nodded and by that I feel to sleep.

In the morning

" how is she?" Newt asked Winston. "S-she's ok" Winston coughed. I looked at her face she looked so peaceful. We sat down under some shade. I looked over at the girl she looks just like Chuck. My heart breaks and tears come at the thought. She starts shaking violently " what's the bloody hell is happening?" Newt asked in a scared and worried tone. " guys don't touch her!" Teresa says pushing me and Newt back. " we need to help her" I said. " it's ok she's having a seizure " Teresa said looking at her as she calmed down. " a seizure?" Minho asked raising brow. Teresa just rolls her eyes. " a seizure is..." Teresa started. She jolted up right letting out a loud gasp " oh shank" I thought