Lost child 🤫

Ok long story sort you and Gally have twins. One boy and one girl and they're named are Willow and Axel.( double trouble).

Y/n's POV
I woke up two small bodies with me but there was only one Axel. Where's Willow I thought maybe she's with her father. " Axel honey wake up....wake up come on" I said in a soft voice and he's eye fluttered open and with a smirk on he's face " good morning mummy" he said with a cute smile. " Mum where's Willow?" He said at the door worried. " Why so you can wrestle her again... she won last time Axel" I questioned looking at him from the bathroom. " No... umm she's not with daddy" he said looking at me and I panicked a bit. " O-ok ummm go with daddy and help him ok" I said trying not to panic but the truth is I was panicking because she is a little deaf so it's hard for her to ear sometimes.

( A hour later I'm to lazy to write the part before these so yeah sorry)

WHERE IS SHE i mentally screamed and I wasn't looking where I was going and bumped into Minho.
" I'm so sorry y/n" he said helping me up. " I - it's ok" I said not looking at him but around him and he realised I'm look panicked. " what's wrong y/n" he said putting his hands on my shoulders. " I-it's Willow she's missing and I - I can't find her" I said tearing up a bit and then I heard it. Willow's screams from... in. Side. The. Maze.
"WILLOW!!!!" I screamed sprinting to the maze. " MUMMY HELP ME PLS MUMMY!!!!" I heard her scream and it said like she was hurt. I made it to the maze and saw her with ..... a....... griever. " GET AWAY FROM HER YOU FUCK!!!" I yelled grabbing a spear and running inside the griever saw me and it started running at me. " NO Y/N !" I heard Minho yell before the maze closed.
Shunck I thought , the griever coming at me I slid under it and grab Willow and started running.

Left , right , right , left and straight

I still hear the griever behind us getting close very close

Right, left ,left ,right ,straight, right and there was a thick ivy so me and Willow hid inside the ivy, me covering her mouth making sure she's quiet.

( 3 hours later)
I heard the doors opening so I grabbed Willows hand and ran the same way we came. We started to walk a bit because we still had a long time until the maze closes so talked to her but realised she wasn't listening to me. " Willow are you listening ?" I said kneeling down to her height. " no my ears are not working again" she said in a soft voice and I sign , stared walking again. I look at my watch " Oh Shunck" I aid we only have 5 minutes left we started running but her legs were getting sore so I picked her up , she saw daddy and got down started jogging towards him, I wasn't that far away until my vision went blurry and stumbled to the wall.
Newt's POV
" is she ok ?" Newt asked looking at Gally. " yeah she's fine I think" Gally replies taking he's eyes off her.

Y/n's POV
I felt dizzy and trying to walk again I soon felt the cold concrete floor and very went black " MUMMY" I heard the kids scream. "Y/n!" I heard Gally scream.

And if you guys want me to write a imagine for you just ask and tell me how you want it to go and I'll try me best to make you happy

Ahhh I stuck at writing this is sooo bad , OMG but anyway byeee my sweethearts 💞