Bad feeling

( a long one)

Thomas's POV
She was unconscious blood running down her temple. " hey guys she's unconscious" I yelled up at the boys.
" again another one?" Newt said in disbelief.
"Yeah she..." I was cut off by her slowly coming back conscious. She was beautiful really beautiful. Her eyes slowly opened. They looked around for a bit before landing on me. She screamed, swinging her leg to kick my head.
" ow" I said rubbing the place she kicked. "GET AWAY FROM ME!" She yelled sliding back until her body hits the cage.

I chased after her but then she stopped causing me to walk slowly waiting for her to run again but she didn't instead she ran but towards me. Her little arms wrapped around my waist. She started crying. After a while I bent done to her height lifting her bed up to look at me.
" what's going on?" Ably yelled I stand up. She instantly grabbed the end of my shirt hiding behind me. " where's the new greenie?" He asked me crossing his arms. " here... you can came out" I said quickly. Ably gave me a weird looked before looking down at the little girl. " it's a child?" He questioned confused. I sighed and nodding. He smiled at her gently " hey came with me" he held out his hand. She slowly came out behind me grabbing his hand. I started walking the other way before feeling a very small hand grab my hand. " come" she said sweetly. I gave in and started walking with them to meet the others.

2 day later
" wake up wake up!" She giggled jumping on my bed before feeling her fall off. I jolted up looking over the bed. I was expecting her to by crying but she was giggling. " you scared me" I putting a hand on my chest dramatically making her giggle again. " Fry made breakfast" she said dragging me out of bed. I stood up following her putting her in my shoulders.
" hello Katy" Frypan waved as we came in the kitchen. I put her down and she ran to Frypan. " hello Fry" giving him a fist bump before running through the tables to where we sit. " Ka..." I sighed grabbing mine and hers plates. " thanks Fry" he nodded.

After we ate breakfast and helped clean up. " why" she whined throwing her head up. " it's my job as a runner" I said kneeling down. She frowned at me before smiling. " what?" I asked confused. " I understand why you have to go" she said turning side to side. " I'm glad you do... ok see you later" she smiled and waved running to Chuck.

Left right left left right.
"We're so late.. she'll be freaking out" I said to Minho. " Thomas we'll make it" he told me still running. We ran through the doors but I didn't see her near Gally. She usually sits near the builders watching them and casually helps but she wasn't there.

(3rd person)
" come on Katy" Ross the new greenie said walking towards the entrance of the maze. Katy stopped frowning at Ross. " I'm not allowed to go in there" Katy said staring inside. " he needs your help he's hurt someone told me" Ross lied to Katy knowing she will do anything to help him if he was hurt. " what!?" Katy's eyes widen before running inside.
(End of 3rd person)

" hey Gally where's Katy?" I asked walking up to him. " i don't know she went to help Newt" he said pointing to the gardens.
I quickly walked to Newt. " hey Newt where's Katy" I asked getting a bit worried. " she Isn't back yet... wait your not hurt!?" Newt said yelling the last part he's eyes widen. " of course... wait isn't back yet? What do you mean?" Now I'm panicking.
" she went with Ross because someone told him you got hurt so..." Newt stopped looking at the Dreadheads. I turned to see Ross... without Katy. I stomped towards him grabbing his shirt. " where's Katy!" I yelled getting attention from the others. " looking for you" he simply said " WHERE IS SHE!!" I yelled again " in the maze" he smiled. I punched him so hard he fell back, I got on top of him punching him repeatedly.
Before getting dragged off by Ably. " what the hell Thomas you know the rules!" He yelled at me. I couldn't control myself " Katy's in the maze because of him!" I yelled holding back tears but the heart was shattering. Ably and the others looked at me panicked. Ably turned to Ross " why would you let a 5 year old go into the maze?!" He screamed. " she was getting into everyone's way!" He yelled back. Ably looked at him in disbelief. " SHES FIVE WHAT DID YOU EXPECT!!" He screamed.

Ably must of yelled loud enough because next we heard her sweet little voice. " ABLY WHERE ARE YOU!?" She screamed back. We all looked at each other before farting towards the maze entrance. We all started yelling her name. "KATY KATY!"  We all yelled. " MIN? TOMMY? GAL? NEWTIE?" She screamed. " she can hear us louder!" Ably ordered we did as he said. We continued yelling her name before seeing her run around the corner. We all started cheering. " something wrong" Newt said everyone looked at him then back at Katy. That's when her face was full of horror. " what's wrong Katy?!" Newt yelled. " GRIEVERS NEWTIE!" She screamed tearing rolling down her face as 3 grievers came around the corner.

Part 2 will be coming