Pregant in the scorch

It's been months since everyone in my group died but I was the only one that survived. I was walking in the heat until I spot a building. Shade I thought, I started walking towards the shade and slowly sat down " it's ok baby I say to my stomach I'm 7 to 8 months pregnant in this bloody place and lay there soon falling to sleep. It must of been the next day because the sun was coming up, I tried to move but to couldn't I was so sore and dehydrated I couldn't move.

Teresa POV

We've been walking for days now and came on top of a sand dune we looked around until I spotted a girl laying under the shade. " look over there!" I said pointing to the girl " come on" Thomas said running towards her so we all followed.

I saw a group running towards me I panicked but I was to tired to move.

Thomas's POV
We made to the girl but she didn't try to move or run she just laid there looking at us. She look bad her face was pale and her lips were dry and I then I looked at her stomach, she was pregnant. " she's pregnant" I say everyone looked at me then her " bloody hell" Newt said rubbing his face in annoyance and frustration. " how many months are you?" Teresa asked her kneeling down beside her.

" how many months are you?" A girl asked with blue eyes and dark brown hair " 7 to 8 m- months" i croaked outwits tears in my eyes and my throat hurts. " we can't leave her" the girl says to her group " we're not going to" a dark skin boy said putting a hand on me lower back and under my legs picking me up. " be careful with her" the girl panicked " ok ok Teresa calm down" he said to her " I just don't want you dropping her and the baby" she said looking at me I smiled at her. " you'll be ok love" a British accent said and everything went black.