Scared of him

" Hey Alex get back to work!" Gally's voice boomed across the glade making me jump a bit.
I've always been scared of Gally no I was terrified of him because every since day one he's been rough. Like pats on the back hurt even when I playfully punch him, he'll punch back but man that hurt like a bitch.
I acted like it didn't hurt but it did. It's been 2 months since then and your still terrified of him but he hasn't been doing it as much. But Ross has and still does it.
After I've done my job I go and have lunch with the boys.
" hey Alex" Ross cheered patting me on the shoulder. I winced at the contract.
" is everything alright Alex?" Gally said looking at me with no expression.
" yeah she's fine" Ross said before I could answer. He gave me a hard glare and you just nodded staying quiet.
After dinner I walked to my hut and opened the door to Ross.
" pls not again" I pleaded him with tears in my eyes " not again pls" before feeling a blow to the stomach. I instantly fall to the ground the punches and kicks kept on coming. " don't make anything obvious" He spat at me. Slamming the hut down behind him. I laid there curled in a ball for a while crying soon feeling tired. I slowly got off the floor feeling useless and I really want to tell Gally but he's to... scary.
I wake up and can hardly walk. I get dressed looking at my bruises before putting on a long shirt and pants walking out. To day was super hot and I tried to act like I wasn't in pain so I didn't get a beating again . I was cutting wood.
" hey Alex" Gally said putting a hand on my shoulder. I immediately tense up slowly putting down my axe.
" y-yes Gally?" I asked nervously.
" can you help me with the logs?" He asked waiting for a answer patiently. I just nodded and walked with him to get the logs.
"'Ok here are your logs ok" Gally said pointing to the logs next to he's.
I just nodded picking them up following him back to the other builders before feeling really light headed. Everything began to spin.
" hey Alex are you ok... you look unwell" he asked concerned before I could answer everything blacked out. I dropped the logs getting everyone's attention. " MEDJACKS!" Gally yelled picking me up running to Jeff and Clint. I felt myself being put into someone else's arms and running off again.