𝟎:𝟐𝟕

London POV
"Bae?" I said to Antwan. We were laying in the bed and I was cuddled up under him.
"Wassup?"
"I wanna move"
"Where you wanna move baby?" He said as he played in my hair.
"Let's go to Louisiana.."
"Louisiana? That's odd. Why there?"
"Ion know..I've been in Georgia all my life & I want the kids to be able to see something new.."
"We can make it happen.."
"Aw for real? I was just talking at first , but now that I know you serious..."
"I'm deadass..we can move wherever you wanna go.."
"I luhhh youuu"
He smiled , "I luh you more mamas"

We always on some sappy shit in the morning.
My phone rang and I groaned as I reached to pick it up.
"Hello?"
"Hi! This is Mekai's mom right?"
"Yea this is her. Is everything okay?"
"Actually no..Mekai is having a bit of a bad day today. Could you come in?"
"Yeah of course!"
"Alright thank you."

I hung up and got up to get ready.
"What's wrong?"
"Mekai is so called having a "bad day" at school."
"Want me to come with you?"
"Nah boo I'm good. I'll see you when I get back." I gave him a lil peck on the lips and then left to go to Mekai & Milan's school.

I walked in & went to the main office. The principal met up with me & we walked to her office where Mekai was sitting.
"So..Mekai tell your mom what happened today."
"I uhm.." he started
"Speak Kai" I said
"I got into a fight.."
"A fight ? Please do explain."
"He was talking about the way I talked & he continually does it..and the teachers didn't do anything about it so I did something myself."

"What about the way you talk Mekai?"
"They say it's because of my lisp , but I told them the doctor said that when I'm older it'll go away but they keep teasing me."
"I think serous action needs to be taken." The principal said
"What kind of serious action?"
"I'm gonna have to suspend Mekai."
"So you gon suspend the kid that was talking about his lisp too. Right?"
"Well no, because he didn't start the fight."
"But he picked on my son , and he didn't try to stop the fight either. Did he now? He fought back, and I know there's som kind of punishment for that."
"Well no-.."
"So if your gonna suspend Mekai then you're gonna suspend the other kid also. That teasing shit-...stuff isn't cool. Especially if it's something he can't control."
"I totally agree.."
"Good. Glad we're on the same page.
Mekai let's go." He picked up his bag & we walked out.
"Sorry mom.." Kai said to me as we sat in the car.
"Kai I'm not even mad at you pooh. I'm mad that you we're getting picked on and didn't even tell me or your dad baby. I told you I'm here for you..and I'm not scared to fight nobody's parents. Don't feel like you gotta hide stuff from us. Okay? I love you."
"I love you too."

We drove back home & walked inside. Mekai went to his room & I went into mine.
"What happened?" Antwan asked
"He got suspended."
"For what?!"
"A fight.. they were talking about his lisp Antwan."
"Deadass?"
"Yea."
"Kids cruel as fuck..why didn't he come to us to tell us?"
"I asked him the same thing. Maybe he was embarrassed to talk about it with us. This shit deadass got me heated. Them lil kids better be glad I'm grown."
"Want me to talk to him?"
"Have at it."

Hopefully he could get through to him cuz lord knows he wasn't talking to me about it.

I might not be able to fight nobodies kid but I'll beat up a muhfukas parents fasho. Ion play bout my kids.
Period !