Chapter One - Introducing Myself

Hi, my name is Grace Baxter. I'm 17 years old, about to be 18. My hair is long and blonde, my eyes are a beautiful blue and my skin is a perfect tan. I, however, am more of a tomboy and hate compliments. I love to play sports, so I'm in pretty good shape. I have one best friend who I've known since preschool. Her name is Sasha. I'll tell you about her later.

I've been saving money for years now. From allowances, extra change, and jobs. I've got plenty of money saved now, and I know what I'm going to do. Schools just about over, about one week left. Then I'll be out and graduated. It's getting closer to summer and I love the weather so much. It's the time I can tan and play sports. I live in Canada. I wasn't born there, but my parents moved there from London a few years after I was born. I got confused from time to time where people were talking about football. I didn't know if they were talking about soccer or football.

Anyway, I was going to London so I could go to a few gaming conventions. I had enough money for a ticket, food, stores, and a hotel. Sasha was also going with me. She was paying for her own ticket. Her parents were quite rich and she asked if they would get it for her birthday. Once the week was over, we were leaving. We would go back to our parents after three weeks. Conventions were running quite frequently and I wanted to see as much as I could.

Okay, I'll tell you about Sasha now because she's important to the story. She has long, curly, brown hair. Her eyes a beautiful hazel. Her skin is like mine but a little darker. Her completion is flawless and she loves sports like me. Just like me she loves video games so we would play video games a lot together. Another great thing, we have the same birthday. We turn 18 on the same day. It's amazing really.