Chapter Two

The week was up and Sasha and I were excited. We had finished packing and now her parents were taking us to the airport. I was so excited, I was trying not to explode. Sasha and I were just talking in the back. It wasn't really about anything, we were just making sounds. We finally arrived at the airport and Sasha and I jump out of the car. She says bye to her parents and we run. We go through all the things and get on the plane after a while. I can't wait. It's going to be several hours before we land, but I don't care. I just want to get there.

*time skip to after the plane ride*

After we got off the plane we had to go rent a car. We rented the car and decided to go find the hotel. I was going to drive because Sasha didn't sleep on the plane and she was tired. It took about 30 minutes to find the hotel. But the place was worth the wait. It was beautiful and had plenty of space. I woke Sasha up and we grabbed our bags and went inside. We had to share a room but I didn't really care because there were separate beds. There was a indoor pool and a hot tub as well. Once we got everything put away we were tired and decided to sleep. I flipped on the tv for noise and fell asleep.

I woke up to Sasha jumping on my bed. I groaned and flipped around to look at the small alarm clock on the side table. 12:30 P.M. I jumped out of bed and looked around. I had overslept.

"Sasha, have you showered?" I asked her. She nods and I ran for the bathroom. She goes downstairs to eat while I shower. When I get out of the shower, I get dressed, do my hair and makeup, and brush my teeth. When I leave the bathroom Sasha's still not back. I grab my purse and head downstairs to get food. I spot her at a table sitting with someone. I cautiously approached her. She looked up and smiled up at me.

"Grace, come over her," she said, standing up. The person turned around in their chair and faced me. My eyes turned wide and my mouth dropped opened. I quickly looked at the ground and bit my lip to stop my mouth from hanging open. Sasha put an arm over me and pulled me close, giving me a hug. As she did so, she whispered something in my ear, "play it cool and don't fan girl." She pulled away, the same smile on her face. I nodded at her and took a seat next to her.

"Hi, my name's Tobi," the man across from Sasha said, extending his hand and shaking mine.

"I'm Grace," I said with a smile. I pulled my hand back and looked over at Sasha. The smile on her face was priceless. I could tell she was delighted beyond belief. I ordered food and ate as quickly as I could without looking like a slob. After I finished Tobi stood up.

"It was nice to meet you two, but I've got to go."

"Yeah, we do too," I said, looking down at my hand.

"We're going to a gaming convention, you should come," Sasha said.

"I think I already am," he said with a smile. I smiled and the three of us walked out of the hotel. Tobi got in his car and Sasha and I got in our own. We had a small gps which was going to show us where to go. Sasha was going to drive because I had to last night.

"Okay, let's go," I said. She nodded and waited for Tobi to go. Then she went forwards. I looked out the window for a few minutes. I looked back at Sasha to see her focused on the road ahead of her. Then I looked at the gps. It wasn't on. "Sasha, where are you going?" I asked. She kept her gaze ahead of her though. I looked ahead and saw a black car in front of us. "Oh my god, are you following Tobi?" I almost yelled. A small giggle escaped her lips. "You said I wasn't supposed to fan girl, but look at you. You're following him. Are you hoping to meet the rest? That's creepy. Sasha, turn this car around and go the right way," I yelled. I reached over and flipped on the gps. I looked ahead of us and saw Tobi on his phone. He was looking in the review mirror and I could see his expression was kind of scared.

"Come on, it will be fun to meet them. I know you've always wanted to," she replied.

"Not by stalking them," I exclaimed. "You're going the wrong way. We have to be there in ten minutes. Do you see his face, you're scaring him. Give me the steering wheel," I said, doing something stupid. I grabbed the wheel and yanked it left. The car wheels turned and the car went flying towards the ditch.