Chapter Thirty-Two

When I woke up, I was confused. My vision was blurry and I had a headache. Bright lights shined around me. My hands were tied behind me and I was strapped to a chair. Then I remembered. Aaron's people had kidnapped me because I had gone on a walk. At least they were only getting me this time, not everyone. Well, this proved that Tobi was either wrong, or Aaron escaped again. All of this was happening because of one mistake. More mistakes would keep happening. I didn't even know if I'd get to leave here. It seemed impossible. Aaron would keep me as long as he had too.

"You're finally awake," Aaron's voice boomed around the small room. I looked around, searching for him. "Over here, dear," he called. My head snapped around and I saw Aaron. He was standing directly behind me.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I just want to talk about some things. You know I saw you last night?" I nodded, looking down at the ground. "You looked different. I just can't place it," Aaron said, sitting down in a small office chair.

"Aaron, I know it was a mistake. If I could take it back, I would. I need my parents to trust me and I can't get pregnant. I also just turned 18 and all," I said. It wasn't a lie. I did regret it. It was a horrible mistake.

"I can help you raise the child. I'd be a good dad. Much better than that piece of shit that tried to kill you."

"You're kidding me, right? You're the one that's been trying to kill me. You've tried to drown me and you beat me everyday we were together. What makes you think I want you back. If I am pregnant, you aren't helping me raise it," I said.

"You're parents know me. They don't know the other guy. How do you think they'll feel knowing you got pregnant by some stranger?" Aaron asked. I froze. I had never thought about that. I didn't plan on doing what I did. This was a time Aaron was right. Sadly, I had to listen to him. "See, I'm right. You're going to get rid of Josh and stay with me."

"I'm not going to. Besides, I won't be pregnant. My parents won't even know about this. They might want to talk about my bruised body and my broken nose. You know my nose has been broken at least three times. This whole trip has been spent in the hospital. I just wanted to spend some time with my friend. Then you came along and ruined everything," I said.

"Well, get over it. I don't care what you think. It's my decisions and I'm sticking with them. That's why you're here now. I had some people grab you and now your here. That was my decision. It will always be my decision and I have to stick with it," Aaron said. I remained silent, not sure what to say.

"Aaron, why do you follow me?" I asked. He stared at me. I waited, hoping for him to give me an answer.

"Because you're mine. I need to protect you from these people. I love you and I can't have you leaving you. It's not a crime to follow my girlfriend. I'm keeping you safe," Aaron responded.

"I'm not you're girlfriend. You don't know what protecting me means. You hit me all the time. We broke up, so yes is it a crime to follow me everyday," I yelled.

"I know how to protect you. Remember when Zach cut your leg open? I almost killed him after that. And you had your leg patched up. I only hit you to toughen you up. Stop complaining and be loving towards me. I've been saving your ass for a long time." I scoffed at that.

"You were toughening me up? That's your reason? Zoey's the one that saved me, you prick. She bandaged my leg up. I'm not going to love you. I hate you and it's that simple," I said. Aaron rolled his eyes and leaned forwards. He pressed his lips against mine. I struggled against him. My hands were still behind my back, so I couldn't escape. He pulled away and stared me straight in the eye.

"See? Wasn't that bad, now was it?" He asked, walking away. I struggled, fighting against the ropes. I knew they wouldn't come lose. These ones were tied tight, unlike the ones I wore earlier.

"Please, just let me go," I said slowly. I felt like I was dying. Air had left me here. It was staying away from me; far away, in fact. Even though I wasn't choking, I couldn't breath. A smirk appeared on Aaron's face and he slowly skidded backwards in the chair.

"I could let you go. Just know that you can't save your friends. I sent my people to get them a while ago," Aaron said.

"No. You can't kill them. Why can't you just leave us the fuck alone?" I shouted, pulling on the rope. Then it snapped. I fell forwards, my legs holding me back. Aaron laughed but didn't move. He left me like that. Seconds later, I heard a door close. And minutes later, I collapsed.