Chapter Twelve

I could hear Tobi slam into the door. He just kept running at it. I knew it would take awhile if he was going to break down the door. Another bad part, I was being pinned against the door. If the door went down, so did I. I was almost down though. My conscious was slowly fading and my vision was growing darker by the second.

"Grace," Tobi called once more. I could tell that he was in pain. I would too if I had been running into a door for a few minutes. I felt like I was about to fall but I couldn't. Aaron hadn't released his grip on me yet. He still had my held against the door. I hadn't thought about it until just that moment. I snaked my hand over to the knob. I tried to turn the lock without it making much noise. I turned it but apparently Aaron heard it. He turned to face me but I grabbed the knob and fell forwards. He had released his grip, making me fall to the ground. Tobi was apparently charging at the door though because he came shooting through the door. He charged right into Aaron though. Both of them went down. My vision went black though and I blacked out.

When I woke up, I was terrified. All the sidemen were in the room. Tobi was laying on the other side of the room. He was unconscious. Josh was kneeling down next to me. Ethan was by Josh. Simon and Harry were by Tobi. I didn't know where Jj was or Vik. I blinked a few times and looked around.

"She's awake," Josh said. Harry and Simon turned around and looked at me.

"When will the ambulance be here? Tobi's still not up," Harry asked, his voice panicked.

"What happened to Tobi?" I asked. I had hoped that Tobi would have been Aaron. That, however, was not the case.

"I don't know. I wasn't the one alone with him," Simon said, staring at me.

"You think I did something to Tobi? He just did me a huge favor," I shouted at Simon. He sighed and turned back to Tobi. I looked around me and saw the blood splatter on the wall above me. I slowly reached my hand up and felt my face. Yep, I was bleeding. I wiped the blood from my face. My whole body ached. With every movement came pain. "It was Aaron..." I mumbled. My head still hurt and I felt like sleeping.

"What?" Josh asked me.

"Aaron was here. I thought Tobi would have beat him," I said, slowly drifting back to la la land.

"Grace, stay with me," he said. I shook my head, causing a lot of pain.

"I'll try," I said, smiling slightly.

"Wait, the ambulance is here," Ethan shouted. He darted out of the room. I could hear his footsteps going down the stairs. A few seconds later, several men came into the room. They picked Tobi up and loaded him onto a stretcher. I was next. They lifted me up for the second time that week and put me a stretcher. They took me down the stairs and into an ambulance. I blacked out once more. Why'd I spend money for this. I'd missed everything I had come for and managed to hurt two people, not including myself. I had also wrecked one car and a wall.