Chapter Nine

After two more days they let me out. I had been in the hospital for four days. I went to visit Sasha. She still wasn't awake. I decided I would head try to get back to the hotel. I didn't know my way around. The car, gps, and my purse were gone and I didn't know where. I still had my phone though. Just as I walked out the hospital doors, a car pulled up. It was black and I instantly recognized it from three nights ago. I changed directions and walked towards the car. Tobi stepped out and looked around before shutting his car door.

"Tobi?" I yelled, hoping he would hear me. He turned to face me. I quickened my pace and approached him.

"Grace, what are you doing out here?" He asked, a surprised look on his face.

"I finally got out. Sasha didn't though. She has to stay longer. She's not doing to well."

"It's going to be just fine, Grace," Tobi said, giving me a small hug. I smiled and hugged him back.

"So, is Josh any better?" I asked. Tobi nodded.

"Yeah, he's fine. Do you need a lift home?"

"Kinda. I don't have the car because it got wrecked. I don't live here though. I was just visiting. I'm staying in a hotel."

"The one you and Sasha were in for breakfast?" He asked. I nodded. "Hop in, I'll take you there."

"Thanks," I said. Tobi was quite nice, I was realizing.

We finally arrived at the hotel and Tobi stopped the car. He stepped out of the car and took me to the front desk. I asked for a new key card because I had lost mine. They told me no. Then we just kinda fought. Tobi just stood there and waited.

"Look, she was just in a car accident and lost her money and key cards. So how about you give her another one or at least let her grab her stuff? I can pay you for it," Tobi said, interrupting the fight between us. He slowly held up his wallet and pulled out a ten. "So, can you let us in?" He asked, sliding the money towards the person. They grabbed the money and nodded, sliding us a key card. I grabbed it and smiled at Tobi. We headed up the stairs and went into my room.

"That was really nice of you Tobi, but I'm a girl and he was a guy," I said, slightly smiling. Tobi just stared at me. I didn't know if he got the joke.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Never mind," I said, my smile growing.

"You need a place to stay? I mean I'm staying with my friends for a little bit, but they might let you stay there."

"But, didn't you just pay for this place?" I asked.

"That was just for the key card, I'm not sure if they'll let you stay. If you want I can call them and see what they think. Maybe they let you stay there. About a car...I don't know but I'm sure we can find you something. I can lend you some money if you need," Tobi said.

"That's really nice of you Tobi. I guess if you want," I said. I was hoping that he was talking about staying with the sidemen. He smiled and grabbed his phone. He dialed a number and waited.

"Hey Simon, so do you remember that girl at the hospital a few nights ago?" He paused. "Okay, well she doesn't have anywhere to stay. She lost her stuff in the crash. So, do you think she could stay there for a while?" I could hear Simon sigh from the other line. "I'll make sure she's well kept and doesn't mess with anything. I mean, how bad could it be? I think she knows how to take care of herself," Tobi stopped and lowered his voice to a whispered and stepped away from me. He slowly inched towards the door. "She wouldn't steal anything, Simon. I know that much," I heard him say. Tobi left the room and I sat down on the bed. I decided not to pack my bag yet because I didn't think I was going to be going.