Chapter Six

Simon burst into the room and ran at Josh. Quickly he opened a bottle that was in his hand and put two pills into his hand. He grabbed Josh's head and opened his mouth, shoving the pills down his throat. Josh seemed to be choking but they made him swallow the pills. I had no idea what was going on but I could guess that it was serious.

"Tobi, what's happening?" I asked, hoping he would answer this time.

"You know, it's been great to see you Grace but I think it's time that we left," Tobi said, ignoring my question. Simon and Tobi grabbed Josh and pulled him out of the room. They closed the door behind them. I heard their footsteps as they left. "Let's not tell the others about this. They don't need to know."

"Tobi, we have to tell them," Simon said.

"Simon, you know he hates going to the hospital. They practically torture him. I'm surprised he lasted this long."

"Okay, let's just act like this didn't happen," Simon said before their voices faded away and I couldn't hear them. I didn't know what to think of that. I had just seen three of my favorite youtubers and talked with two of them. I had learned learned new information about Josh and Sasha. I just hoped she was fine. I didn't want to be the cause of her death.