Chapter Ten

Tobi walked back into the room with a smile on his face.

"I convinced Simon. He said you could stay as long as you didn't do anything bad. Basically, no killing anyone or breaking things." I nodded and laughed.

"Thanks Tobi. Just give me a second to pack." He nodded and left the room. I packed as quickly as I could and grabbed my stuff along with Sasha's. I went down the stairs and told the person at the desk I was leaving. I left the hotel and went to Tobi's car. I got in and we set off to Simon's house.

*time skip to house*

We arrived at the house a few minutes later. Tobi and I hadn't really talked in the car. I had been thinking about the hospital the whole ride. Tobi had demanded me to tell him the truth. I had been scared of it though. I was afraid that something bad would happen. Every time I told the truth, something bad would happen. I got out of the car and went into the house. Tobi stayed behind. It appeared that no one was home at the time. Tobi took me to the third floor and showed me to an empty room. The only thing in the room was a bed, chair, table, and a dresser.

"Thanks Tobi," I said, turning to him. He smiled at me.

"You need help unpacking your clothes?" He asked.

"No I'm good. Thanks though."

"Okay. If you need anything, I'm right down the hall," he said, pointing to his door. I nodded. He left the room and closed the door. I unpacked everything, putting stuff in the drawers. After I was done I sat on the bed and grabbed my laptop and headphones. I turned it on and