Chapter Thirty-One

I woke up the next morning. My head was pounding and a person was asleep next to me. I felt cold. I looked down, noticing I was completely nude. I looked around the room, noticing it was the one I had been in. Dried blood was left on my stomach and wrists. Everything came back to me at once. The cutting and what Josh and I had done. I groaned and stood up. I headed to the shower with clean clothes. I turned on the water and stepped in. I felt gross. I would have to get my stomach fixed up. I gaping wound in it wasn't exactly great. After all the blood was washed away, I saw how bad it was. It could be infected and I was worried. The cut was stretched, probably from last nights actions. I wouldn't be talking about this with anybody. Not even Sasha. The cut was painfully deep, even though the blade was only an inch or two. Had I really just make that many mistakes in one night? All because I ate a god damn sandwich? Was I really that stupid. I criticized myself for eating a sandwich. I knew what had happened last night, but it all came as a blur. I just needed to clear my mind. When I stepped out of the shower I decided to save myself the trouble of going to the hospital. I took some pain pills and grabbed a needle. The wound would heal up by itself, but I would try to make it faster. I shoved the needle into my skin. I whimpered but continued on. The pain was horrible. It wasn't enjoyable either.

I got it stitched up and then covered it in goss. I threw on some clothes and headed downstairs. I hoped Josh wouldn't wake up anytime soon. I didn't want to face him. It'd be awkward. I grabbed a jacket and went out. I needed a walk or a jog to help clear my mind. I turned my phone on silent so I wouldn't be disturbed. I needed to find a spot to stop and think. The shower had helped me clear my mind, but it wasn't enough. I was dreading last night. It was horrible of me to do something like that. Everything that happened last night was so wrong. I could have prevented some of it. I didn't know why I had thrown myself at Josh. It was like an instinct. A very stupid one at that. Now I would have to deal with Josh and because he's a guy, he would probably tell everyone. Then all the guys would know and being around them would be weird. If they hadn't heard us that night, Josh would tell. But if they hadn't heard us, they might have been deaf or a really heavy sleeper. My feet slammed against the sidewalk. I was angry at myself and the world. Why was I always making mistakes and regretting everything? Why was I always judging myself rather then improving? Why was I so different from everyone else when it wasn't a good thing?

"Hey Grace," a voice called. My head turned to the sound. I had practically jumped five feet. My heart beat quickened and I froze. Who was calling my name and how'd they know my name? I looked around as I heard bushes move. I spotted someone dressed in dark clothing moving towards me. I wanted to run, but my legs wouldn't let me. A hand rested on my shoulder. I turned my head to see another person behind me. More people stepped out of the shadows.

"Who are you?" I whimpered.

"Just some people. We saw everything last night and our master is no longer happy. His patience has left him, and now he wants you. He needs to talk about what happened. We saw you fuck that guy last night," someone else said. I stared at them. Were they all just sickos people who needed help? Why were they watching and from where? Questions ran through my head, but I knew I wouldn't be able to ask them.

"Is your master Aaron?" I asked.

"Did you have sex last night?" He asked back. Well, that answered my question. I hung my head and prepared for the worse. I knew all of Aaron's people were tough. They were all people who knew what they were doing. Strong and fit people who were willing to hurt as many people as they had to. One of them kicked me in the back, causing me to fall to my knees. The gravel scraped my knees as I fell. A bag was placed over my head and I felt ropes wrap and tighten around my wrists. I felt a gag get placed in my mouth and then a blunt object hit me in the back of the head. I blacked out after that, not remembering anything.