Chapter Twenty

Josh's PoV
The first time I meant her, I liked her. She seemed cool. Tobi said some things had happened. Now that she was staying with us, she seemed really cool. I wanted to get to know her better. The bad thing, she's leaving in two weeks. I knew that people were getting hurt, but she wasn't causing that. She was blaming herself for no reason. I had to convince her that she was good and it wasn't her fault. I'm sure she still believes it is her fault though. But that moment we hugged, I was happy. When I saw her in the hospital, I pitied her. Tobi and Simon had asked me questions about that night in the hospital. I remembered her, but nothing else.
After the last attack, I was uncomfortable. I had almost died. I was scared. Harry and Vik said that they were going to eat. I asked if I could come and then I remembered about Grace. I knew she would hate to be alone. When I went up there, she was hesitant with me. She had the door locked, she asked me for my name, and she barely opened the door. The drive to Nando's was about 20 minutes. Vik was driving and Harry took passenger so I rode in the back with Grace. We started talking about football and Grace put in her head phones and listened to songs. I could hear the song. It was Beautiful by Eminem.

"Josh?" Vik yelled.

"What?" I asked, staring at him.

"Who do you think has the best team on FIFA?" Harry asked. I glared at them. Did I seriously have to answer their questions?

"Harry's team is better," I said. "Vik, you suck at FIFA." Harry shouted and Vik just glared at me. He was quiet most of the ride. He turned on the radio and listen to music. Grace didn't seem disturbed by us at all. She laughed every now and then but I don't know if it was from us or something on her phone. She let us do our thing while she did hers? The whole ride she sat at the other side of the car. She seemed tired. Her head was rested on the seat belt and it seemed like she was struggling to keep eyes open.

Grace's PoV

I sat in the corner of the car. I knew that if I sat by Josh, i would fall asleep on his shoulder. Car rides always made me tired, so I sat in the corner with my head on the seat belt. I was trying so hard not to fall asleep. I wasn't cute when I slept. I looked like a drunk monkey that had just had sex and was now sad. I also didn't want to embarrass myself. I had dodged a bullet with them not seeing me puke, sleeping would be worse than that. My eyes started to close. I tried to fight it but my eyes were so heavy. I could see Josh looking at me.

"When are we going to be there?" I asked, stopping my music and pulling out my headphones.

"Vik decided we're going somewhere else. It's going to be about an hour. Sorry," Harry said, looking at me in the review mirror.

"If I fall asleep, wake me up and if I find any pictures, I will hurt you," I said. They laughed and continued to drive. By now it had been 20 minutes since we left the house. I was tired but I didn't want to sleep. I had Eminem songs playing, in fact they were screaming at me. But they wasn't bothering me. I was just fine. My eyes were closing and my last hopes of dignity were fading. Another bad thing, I drooled.