Chapter Eleven

I decided I catch up on videos though, so I watched any videos I felt like watching. After several hours I heard someone knock on my door. I paused the video I was watching and set my headphones to the side.

"Come in," I said. The door creaked open and someone walked in. It wasn't Tobi though. It wasn't any of the Sidemen actually. I recognized the face instantly and just before I could scream, I was lunged at. The door was already closed and locked behind them and they had me pinned to the bed. One hand was over my mouth while his legs were on mine, keeping me down. I tried to scream, but it was muffled and made almost no noise.

"Shut up, Grace. You thought you could hide, didn't you?" The person said. I didn't reply. I was terrified. Scarred out of my mind. "Speak up you bitch," he said, quite enough that Tobi couldn't hear him.

"What do you want, Aaron?" I squeaked out. My voice was barley above a whisper. When people said that they were frozen in fear and couldn't talk, I hadn't believed them. Now, I did.

"You aren't going to ask how I am first or how I got here? Wow, you really forgot your manners, didn't you?" He said, wrapping his hand around my back and bringing me closer to him.

"Tobi," I tried yelling. It sucks that my voice was pretty much voice. He couldn't hear me. Aaron looked down at me and slapped me. I was used to this though. When we had dated, he'd done it all the time. This was why I didn't tell the truth. Toby had scared me when he raised his voice because of this.

"You've just got to ruin everything, don't you?" He leaned into me, rubbing himself against me. I tried to lean away, but it didn't work. He pressed his lips against mine and shoved his hand down my shirt. I tried to kick him but in response all I got was a kick. I grunted and this apparently gave his tongue the chance to enter my mouth. I pressed my hands against his chest and pushed, but he didn't move. He had grabbed the bottom of my shirt and had it almost off of me at the point. He pulled away from me quickly so he could get my shirt off. I took this as a chance to scream once more.

"Tobi. Help me," I screamed, my voice suddenly returning. Aaron looked at me, a deep hatred in his eyes. He grabbed me and threw me at the wall. I collided with it and slowly slid down. My head hurt and my vision was getting dark. He ran at me and brung me up, pinning me to the wall he threw punches at me. Each of them connecting with my face. I heard footsteps outside the door. Tobi must have heard me. The door knob shook, but didn't open. Aaron continued to punch me as if nothing was happening.

"Grace, what's happening? Are you okay?" Tobi shouted. I wanted to respond but I couldn't. All I could do was sit there as Aaron beat me once more. I grunted as his fist collided with my face once more.