Chapter Three

The car swiveled and I screamed. Sasha screamed and grabbed the wheel. We were throwing the wheel back and forth. Sasha's feet were hitting the gas and the brakes. We were both screaming and trying to survive. I felt horrible, I had just done this. I released my grip on the wheel and hugged Sasha. She jerked the wheel left, sending us into the ditch and slammed on the brakes. I screamed as I flew forwards, smashing into the glove box. Thank god I had the seat belt on. I started crying, my arms were still wrapped around Sasha. She leaned into me but didn't say anything. I looked over at her and screamed once more.

The window next to her was shattered and the glass had cut her, she was bleeding and unconscious. My arm reached down to the seat belt release button. I tried to press it but it wouldn't release.

"Somebody help," I screamed. "Help. Get an ambulance," I screamed even louder. I grabbed Sasha and tried to move her, but just ended up feeling a sharp pain in my side. I heard running footsteps coming toward the car. At this point I was a reck. Tears streaked my face and I was having troubles breathing.

"Sasha, Grace," I heard a voice call. I looked over to my window but could barely see through my matted hair and tears. I recognized the voice though. It was Tobi. I heard him trying to open the door. It apparently wouldn't open. "Can you guys hear me?" He yelled.

"Tobi," I tried to say, but it just came out as a muffled cry. I reached my hand up and wiped my face off and brushed the hair out of my face. I looked over at him and saw Tobi. He tried to smile at me but he couldn't. He grabbed his phone and called someone. I saw his hands were shaking as he called. I looked back at Sasha and I hugged her. I felt my consciousness slowly slip away from me. Then I felt the blackness consume me and I blacked out.