TWO

CHAPTER TWO
"And risk killing? No thanks"

      THE GREEN SKINNED WOMAN TOOK OFF running with no clear indication of slowing down

      THE GREEN SKINNED WOMAN TOOK OFF running with no clear indication of slowing down. She shoved through the crowd, ignoring the yells and curses being thrown her way as she focused on the sole goal of escaping with the Orb. However, not wanting to loose his new prize, Peter dug into his pockets and pulled out a small device. He fiddled with its setting and didn't hesitate to throw it at the woman, watching as the device split into two and expanded a bright red rope between them. It latched around her legs, tying tightly around and forcing her to the ground.

The woman grunted as she collided with the floor but never slowed down. She swiftly rolled onto her back, beginning to tear the rope away from her legs.

As Peter got closer, he leaped into the air, hoping to trap the green skinned woman, only for her to throw her legs up as she freed herself. Her feet slammed into his chest, saving herself by shoving him to the side and away from herself.

As they laid side by side, the woman threw her fists in his face and deflected every attacked Peter attempted, using her legs to iniate more attacks that he couldn't dodge, forcing Peter to be unable to defend himself. She did it with such ease. She did a combination of a punch to the face and then chucking her leg up in a swift kick. She had clearly mastered the art of fighting, in many different styles too.

Peter went to grab his rifle but the green skinned woman saw his actions, and jumped up, slamming her booted foot onto his hand.

"This wasn't the plan," she said through gritted teeth, tugging out a small dagger and holding it above her head threateningly.

Before any damage was done to Peter however, Rocket leaped over, tackling the green skinned woman to the floor and away from the man with the bounty over his head. In the raccoon's eyes, he was one big dollar sign.

"Put him in the bag! Put him in the bag!" Rocket demanded as Allison slowly made her way over, moving with ease through the sky on her own oathway. She had used her abilities to make an ice path in the air, giving her height over everyone and everything whilst also forcing the breeze beneath her to drop dramatically.

She leaped off as she was close enough, letting it melt away as civilians began to scatter, afraid of the five. Frost began yelling at her to let go, allow her full Ice Demon form to show but Allison tried her absolute best to push her other voice to the back of her mind. She refused.

"No Groot!" Allison exclaimed as she watched Groot try and put the woman in the bag. "No! Not her! Him!" Allison motioned towards a confused looking Peter.

"Learn genders man!" Rocket shouted at his friend as he struggled to keep the green skinned woman down.

Glancing over her shoulder, Allison watched for a moment as Peter scrambled to his feet. She swiftly extended both her arms, a beam of bone numbing coldness shooting out of her palms. Following her mental commands, it swerved around Peter, building a towering wall in front of him and cutting his escape off.