ELEVEN

CHAPTER ELEVEN
"I assure you, those names are a lot better then what I'm given"

       FORTUNATELY, GAMORA HAD HEARD THE BATTLECRY from the outside shockingly

       FORTUNATELY, GAMORA HAD HEARD THE BATTLECRY from the outside shockingly. Allison assumed that her assassin training with Thanos would have practically gifted her enhanced senses. The assassin had managed to reach Drax and Groot before Peter and Allison, swiftly pulling Drax away from Groot and keeing him a fair distance away from the mutated tree.

"Stop it!" Gamora demanded with her tone raise, pressing a hand to Drax's shoulder to push him away.

As Allison and Peter reached the other outlaws, Allison's eyes snapped to the raccoon who held his blaster on his shoulder. Her eyes widened as he pointed it in Drax's direction, willingly protecting his best friend. But, before the animal could pull the trigger, Peter practically dove in front of Gamora and Drax, holding his hands up defensively with hid eyes purely focused on Rocket. "Whoa, whoa, what are you doing?" he blurted out, attempting to make Rocket drop the gun.

He should shoot the alien, we don't need him.

"This vermin speaks of affairs he knows nothing about!" Drax spat, trying to pull away from Gamora's tight grip upon his shoulder.

"That is true!" Rocket exclaimed, his words slurring together slightly.

Allison glared at him. "That's not helping your case, Rocket," she snapped, taking a small step closer to her friend. The raccoon seemed to lower his gun when he saw the Ice Demon approach. Even in his drunken state, he still had a clear conscious to avoid hurting Allison at absolutely all costs.

"He has no respect!" Drax shouted.

Rocket rolled his eyes and threw up his left paw as his gun hung in his right, his left pointing at Drax. "That is also true!"

Oh wow...

Frost laughed, obnoxiously, whereas Allison physically facepalmed at Rocket's words.

"Hold on! Hold on!" Peter shouted, trying to get them both to be quiet, but it didn't work. They ignored him.

"Keep calling me vermin, tough guy!" Rocket yelled, making Allison jump slightly. Despite the tone being one he used often, it still made her slightly afraid knowing the circumstances. This was definitely not her ideal situation. "You just wanna laugh at me like everyone else!"

"Rocket," Allison said calmly. "You're drunk, now how about you calm the fuck down." Her tone was forced to be stern and demanding.

"He thinks I'm some stupid thing! He does!" Rocket voice was laced with pain and Allison frowned, her features softening as she watched the raccoon. "Well I didn't ask to get made! I didn't ask to be torn apart and put back together over and over and turned into some..." he inhales sharply. "Some little monster!"