EIGHT

CHAPTER EIGHT
"How are you gonna possibly-"

     THE VESSEL THE GROUP FLEW IN was almost no more, having smashed into the walls multiple times as they flew down a slim tunnel

THE VESSEL THE GROUP FLEW IN was almost no more, having smashed into the walls multiple times as they flew down a slim tunnel. Frost grinned at the destruction that they left behind, her cold heart enjoying the horror.

"That was a pretty good plan..." Peter admitted once the was over the rough ride.

With the tower out of commission now, Frost shoved past Star-Lord and shot a beam towards the crack glass. The cool ice shattered it instantly, forcing glass to explode into the tunnel they resided in.

The group hurried out, Frost stopping to brush away the glass shards that caught onto her jumpsuit. Then, she rushed off to collect Allison's things. Just because she was the darker side of Allison Frost didn't mean she was going to disrespect her, nor did she want to stay stuck in the prison clothing.

Rushing around a corner for privacy, Frost quickly slip out of the yellow suit and into Allison's original clothing. The white top and black leggings was a massive improvement to the prison jumpsuit, she was glad about that.

As the rest of the group collected their belongings, Peter rushed to one of the large windows, it overlooking a variety of ships and space vehicles. He pointed at one, claiming it as his own. "Yeah! There it is. Get my ship. It's the Milano, the orange and blue one over in the corner." With it pointed out, Peter also rushed away to collect his possessions.

"They crumpled my pants into a ball! That's rude! They folded yours!" Rocket complained as himself, Groot and Drax rushed off to find Peter's ship.

Frost waited to the door, nodding at the green skinned assassin as she looked over Peter's shoulder. Her expression was kept cold and seemed to not hold a form of emotion, but Frost noticed the glimmer of relief that washed over her at the sight of a certain orb.

"The orb's there, let's go!" she insisted rushing to Frost only to pause when she noticed Peter not following. She shot a glare at him before turning to Frost, finding the demon's concentration on Peter.

"Wait, wait, wait-"

"What?" the demon and assassin snapped in unison.

"That bastard didn't put it back!" Peter exclaimed, his hand shuffling quickly through the bag that contained his possession.

Frost marched forward, her white hair shimmering under the dull lighting. "Put what back!"

"Here," he pushed the bag into Frost's grasp, ignoring the glare she gave. "Get them to the ship. I will be right back. "

"How are you gonna possibly-"

"Just keep the Milano close by," Peter instructed the two, his feet moving him further away. "Go."