THIRTEEN

CHAPTER THIRTEEN
"Do not say it, Frost"

      THE GROUP WAS WELL AND truly screwed because it wasn't just Ronan that showed up, Yondu and the Ravagers did too

THE GROUP WAS WELL AND truly screwed because it wasn't just Ronan that showed up, Yondu and the Ravagers did too. After shouting at Peter to stay where he was, the Ravagers began moving towards the group, but they also moved.

Allison followed Gamora into what resembled a parking garage for ships.

"Perfect," Allison murmured, stepping towards one and sitting inside, the door slowly sliding shut. She Groot watching her from a distance, she gave him a small reasurring smile. "I'll be back, don't worry."

Let me take control! I'll kill them all!

"No. You'd loose control and go crazy! I'm not letting you, Frost," Allison shot back as she switched the pod on and glided it up.

Next, Rocket, Peter, Gamora and Allison took to the skies in these pods, weaving in and out of buildings as Ronan's dedicated followers trailed behind them, Nebula leading the charge. Allison was the one being protected by the other three, her having the Orb still and the main goal still being protect the Orb from Ronan. She knew she'd be the target, but that didn't scare her because, if worse came to worse, Allison would let Frost take control, and despite disliking her other self, the Ice Demon counterpart was a strong fighter and she trusted that part of her in battles.

Green lasers flew around the group, narrowly missing Allison. The Ice Demon could feel her fear but the adrenaline like feeling pumping through her veins overthrew it.

"Rocket, Gamora, keep them off Allison until she gets to the Milano!" Peter commanded over the destruction and loudness.

"How? We've got no weaponary on these things!" Rocket exclaimed Gamora's thoughts, fearing what was going to happen to his best friend. He wanted to do everything to help protect Allison, but he couldn't see anyway to do that.

"These pods are industrial grade, they're nearly indestructible!"

"Not against necroblasts they're not!" Gamora growled back, annoyed at Peter.

"That's not what I'm saying," Peter responded.

It didn't take long for Rocket to work out what Peter meant. He murmured an 'oh' and swerved his pod to the side, slamming into one of Ronan's minions pods. He sent it swinging into one of the high rise buildings and exploding on impact. Gamora watched before doing it herself, shocked at the outcome. Peter was right, that surprised her.

Rocket quickly leveled out his pod again and took off, chasing after Allison. He let out a battlecry as one of the enemy ships turned to him, beginning to fire at his pod but he slammed into them without hesitation, making the ship explode.

Allison, this is really bad, you're gonna get us killed!

Allison weaved in and out of the large structures that made Knowhere, trying her best to loose Ronan's goons but it was very difficult. She didn't let Frost's comments distract, her blocking them out the best she could during the air fight.