THIRTY THREE

CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
"You have too much faith in me"

       "OH, DON'T LOOK SO SHOCKED, QUILL," Frost scoffed, her arms folding across her chest

"OH, DON'T LOOK SO SHOCKED, QUILL," Frost scoffed, her arms folding across her chest. "You were too absorbed in this lie Ego has painted that you didn't even realise that you were beginning to scare Allison."

"I wasn't..." he began, attempting to reason his words when in reality he felt very guilty that he was responsible for breaking Allison. "She pushed it, I was simply stating my opinion," he said with his eyebrows furrowed and arms crossed, practically mirroring Frost. He looked like a five year old having a tantrum whereas Frost looked like she was prepared to kill someone. More than usual.

It still was unusual how different Frost and Allison acted, and still slightly unnerving how many people act differently around a specific side to her. Peter was one of those people at that time, his aggressiveness still visible but was less then what he showed Allison. The anger was to her, not Frost.

The Ice Demon scoffed rather loudly. "What the hell does she see in you?" she muttered with her eyes rolling. "Congratulations Quill, you stating your opinion, rather rudely and aggressively might I add, caused a code blue."

For some reason, those final words were the ones that really struck him, stabbing his heart as he now saw the light tear stain on Frost's cheek from Allison's cry. He scared her, he made her want to hide, he made her think the only way to be safe was to let her other self out.

"I finally found my family-" he attempted to reason before Frost spoke up with aggression lacing her tone.

"You what?" She exclaimed with her cold eyes practically stabbing him.

"I finally found my family! I thought you and Alli would understand that!" He shouted, standing up to the terrifying side of Allison.

Frost's eyes squinted, a look of pure disgust written across her face. "God, Quill. Even I thought you already had," she scoffed before spinning on her heels with the mist flowing off her in waves as she walked. "If you prefer to be living in this fantasy rather then respecting and communicating with the people who consider you family... Go be part god. I dare you-No. I encourage you to," Frost seethed, glancing back and widening her arms, her ice cold glare digging right through Peter in a threatening way before she stormed off. "It's not like Allison was trying to show how much she cared for you or anything," she added in a muttered tone, her hands clenched into tight fists.

❄️❄️❄️

FROST YELLED OUT IN FRUSTRATION, THROWING the small communication device across her makeshift bedroom. With her typical anger rushing through her veins, the Ice Demon felt the need to destroy something. So, she got up and slammed her foot into the glass coffee table, watching as it shattered to bits from surprising strength.