SIXTEEN

CHAPTER SIXTEEN
"Is-Is it too much?"

      ALLISON CRINGED AT THE SIGHT of the red jacket she was given

      ALLISON CRINGED AT THE SIGHT of the red jacket she was given. Red really was not her colour and the Ravager's suit was most certainly not clothing she liked.

Red doesn't suit you, Allison

"Wait, I can fix it, change it to a colour that suits both of us," Allison spoke up, staring at the small mirror in front of her. "I've been wanting to try this!"

Keep the pants and boots though

Not long after Peter's inspirational speech, and after sharing their thoughts, Frost had reported that their powers were back. Allison could feel it that she was back to her normal self. Or at least what she considered normal.

Inhaling through her nose, Allison opened her palm and saw the pile of mist flow gracefully off her skin and to the floor. She swiftly moved her hand in front of her stomach and made her palm face her stomach. Her eyes never moved from the small mirror. 

Allison closed her eyes and let go of the breath she was holding in. Imagining a certain type of suit, Allison pushed a gentle beam of ice from her palm, feeling it slowly begin to grow over the jacket, fading it to a much more suiting colour for the Ice Demon.  The coat stretched down so it was just above her knees, starting solid before turning into a much more movable material.

Oh, this is gonna be epic!

Allison slowly opened her eyes, blinking a few times before smirking at her reflection. "There's just one last thing that's needed." Pressing her hands together, Allison shifted them to shape the charm before moving her top hand off. She grinned before placing the newly made snowflake charm over her chest, freezing it to the suit.

Now, that's a suit!

The red was now fully gone, replaced by a deep blue trench coat like jacket that had long sleeves. Allison flicked the bottom of her trench coat, smiling proudly as it gently rested against the back of her legs. She then traced over the large snowflake charm, which was absolutely her favourite part of the suit.

Allison grinned.  She had actually made a suit with her abilities.

Satisfied, Allison spun an excited the room she was given to change in. The hallways of the Ravager ship were the same shade of red as the jacket once was, a colour that Allison knew now she wasn't fond of.

Allison made herself pause as she caught sight of Peter in one of the many rooms she passed. He was already dressed in comfortable clothing, having his jacket discarded next to him on the bench he sat upon. The rectangular box that Allison now knew was considered a 'mixtape' sat in his hands with the headphones over his head. Peter seemed to be in his own world, only snapping out of it when he heard the faint knock through the music.