TWENTY SEVEN

CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
"For once in your damn life, would you both shut up!"

CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN"For once in your damn life, would you both shut up!"

BERHERT

ALLISON ROCKED HERSELF BACK AND fourth upon the dirt, her hands rubbing her warmers as she attempted to cool herself down. She tried to block out her friends arguing as she focused on healing herself and eliminating her burning skin and temperature. There were three times Allison could vividly remember where she felt an unimaginable amount fear and panic within her. Those three situations were: battling Ronan, being kidnapped and the space battle that had just occurred.

They could've killed us! Peter and Rocket's egos could've killed all of us!

"Yeah, I know..." Allison sighed, sitting a few meters away from the ship that was still smoking slightly with small embers littering the outside. The heat energy being produced was the thing that made her distance herself from the others. She could practically feel a strand of her once fiery orange hair fade to a bleach white as she sat there, trying to supress her anger. Soon, all of her hair would be bleach white, few strands of orange remaining.

"Look at this!" Gamora yelled with infuriation, frantically motioning to the broken ship in the clearing. "Where is the other half of our ship?"

"My ship..." Peter mumbled, looking back to where Allison sat only to move his eye contact as he saw the demon's glare.

If it was up to me, he and Rocket would be frozen to that tree right about now.

"Either one of you could have gotten us through that field had you flown with what's between your ears instead of what's between your legs!" Gamora bellowed, pointing accusingly at Rocket and Peter.

"If what's between my legs had a hand," Peter rose his hand to emphasise his point, shaking his head lightly with his stare purely focused on Drax. "I guarantee I could have landed the ship with it." Next to him, Nebula watched with disgust at his words and actions.

Annoyance overflowing, Allison rose her hand and pushed an icicle towards Peter's back. It narrowly missed his head, stabbing into the torn apart ship, but the look of pure resentment was worse, her eyes continuing to flick from Frost to Allison. He glanced over his shoulder to her. "Because of your egotistical, arrogant dumbasses, we almost died."

Surprisingly, Peter had the confidence to reply, her threatening gaze not forcing him to shut up. "More like because he stole the Anulax Batteries!" he exclaimed in defense of himself, pointing to the cybernetically enhanced animal beside him.

Oh dear god he does not know how to shut up.

Allison groaned, rolling back to now lay down, arms rested over her eyes to shield them from the unusual light positioned in the skies.