TWENTY FIVE

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
"I think Frost is just more irritated"

      AFTER COLLECTING THE REWARD AND PAYMENT, THE GUARDIANS ALL BOARDED THE MILANO, GOING THEIR SEPERATE WAYS

      AFTER COLLECTING THE REWARD AND PAYMENT, THE GUARDIANS ALL BOARDED THE MILANO, GOING THEIR SEPERATE WAYS. Lake Shore Drive, by Aliotta Haynes Jeremiah flowed through the ship perfectly from Peter's mixtape.

Allison hummed quietly to herself, amused as Frost joined in, singing loudly within her mind. She placed Groot in one of the seats at the front beside Rocket, offering the raccoon a small smile as the animal took control of the large ship. But Groot didn't sit still, running off once he was out of her grip. Allison chuckled to herself, knowing that she'd never get over Groot's childish behavior these days.

Silently, the ship gently lifted off the ground, Rocket guidance helping it glide into the air perfectly. "All right, let's get baldy to Xandar and collect that bounty!" Rocket cheered happily, slapping his paw into Allison's hand for a higj five.

Allison rolled her eyes with a small smile as she thought about old memories she had regarding Rocket, adult Groot and her. Though those times were extraordinary and extremely fun, her new memories became even better with the Guardians of the Galaxy. "Just like old times, huh?" she reminisced before excusing herself, remembering Gamora's request, the request being to basically threaten Nebula.

I miss those old time, when you'd let me take control more often.

"Are you alright, Alli?" Rocket called out, making Allison stop in her tracks and glance back to see him already staring at her.

She blinked a few times before shrugging, giving a small nod of confirmation. "Fine, why wouldn't I be?"

Turning on her heels to leave, Rocket exhaled slowly through his nose, frowning at Allison's retreating silhouette. He knew that commenting on Allison's relationship with Frost can make his friend anxious, the feeling sometimes being overwhelming. Rocket just wanted to make sure that this time, it wasn't overwhelming her.

As she entered the back of the ship, Gamora gave her a small nod of acknowledgement as she cuffed her sister's hands, leaving Allison to wait patiently whilst she did so. Peter was also there, discarding his weaponry and changing into something a lot more comfier. Gamora nodded to one of the side doors, dragging Nebula through as Allison reluctantly followed, glancing over her shoulder to recieve a look at Peter's toned chest before he slid a top over his head. Their eyes locked for a moment before Allison broke it, looking to the floor whilst leaning against one of the walls.

Peter let's out a quiet sigh. "That stuff about my father... Who does she think she is?"

Gamora casted Allison a sympathetic glance as the Ice Demon braced herself for Frost's snarky response. "I know your sensitive about that..." Allison murmured, wincing as Frost's voice appeared mentally.