twelve- anthony roberts

𝙰/𝙽: 𝚒'𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚍 '𝚒𝚕𝚢 (𝚒 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢)' 𝚋𝚢 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚏 𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚊 𝚏𝚝 𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚎 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚜𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐:)

Oh. My. God.

"Nice to meet you—" Anthony said then he noticed me. "Wait Y/N?! You're Y/N right?! Wh-what are you doing here?!"

My mom looked surprised with that 'what' face. "I-I got invited for-for dinner at your house." I replied, I could feel my face growing red and hot.

Man, that was an awkward answer.

"Yeah I-I know- know that. But did you move to Queens?" he asked while still standing up. Josh gestured him to sit down and told us to eat. Anthony nodded and sat down while looking at me for an answer.

"Uh-um, yea-yeah I did? How are you h-here?" I asked.

"I decided to move here because of my parents told me too. Goodness, I haven't seen you since like 7th grade."

"Th-That's because I-I uh-left school and was ho-homeschooled."

Y/N! Why are you stuttering?! I can't embarrass myself in front of my crush AND my mom!

"Oh."

"Yeah." I responded while poking my steak.

"Awesome! What school are you attending right now hon?" My mom asked politely.

Hon? Seriously? Ughhh.

"Oh I'm attending Forest Hills High. But I'm moving to Midtown soon because we moved apartments so Forest Hills High is too far for me now. What about you?" he asked.

"Oh well I am—"

My mom butted in. "That's great! Y/N is attending Midtown right now! You guys can be best friends! Or even more."

I pursed my lips together and shot my mom a look for making that last comment.

I'm going to literally dieeee.

"Uh-yeah that'll be great..." He said then he took a bite from his steak. He looked embarrassed. I was too. So I can't blame him.

Wait? What did he mean by it will be great? Like being great as best friends or more?!

Omg I can't deal with this right now!

"Yeah so because of my husband's work, we decided to move here—"

I stood up which made my chair make a very loud noise, everyone stopped what they were doing and was looking at what I was doing. I was sweating, I could feel the sweat dripping behind my back.

I can't look like this in front of Anthony! Literally Anthony!!!!

"Sorry, um-wheres the uh bat-bathroom?" I asked.

"Oh it's this way, follow me."

Anthony led me down the hallway and turned left and opened the door for me.

"Here it is." he said, smiling.

"Uh-thanks." I entered the bathroom and locked the door.

I turned the tap on and washed my face with cold water cause I need to calm down my temperature because I do not want to look red like a hot tomato in front of him ever again.

After 5 minutes, I think I have calmed down and my face wasn't as red as before.

I saw my reflection in the mirror, "You can do this Y/N."

I took a deep breath in and let it out. I opened the door and headed out.

Through out dinner it was really awkward. I couldn't even eat anything because my throat was literally blocked and I would not want to be choking in front of Anthony. So instead I didn't speak a word and kept my mouth shut.

After dinner, mom and Josh decided stay at the dinning table to talk about work or something.But I wanted to leave. "Mom, I have homework to do. Let's go." I said.

"No Y/N. We can stay a little longer. Let's just show some gratitude to Josh and Anthony right?"

"....Right."

"Y/N and Joey. You guys can come to my room and talk or something while Josh and your mom is talking." Anthony suggested.

Um, no way! I am not being alone with him in his room!

"Yeah, that's a good idea! You guys can play a board game or something." Josh suggested.

"Yay! I love board games!" Joey exclaimed and followed Anthony to his room.

I sighed and followed him in.

A/N

has anyone watch anne with an e? because i loved that show! i'm so sad season three was the last season:(

-starxight❤️